[13]

*Iofi POV*

After giving everything some decent thought, I decided that I wanted to try to pay for the ice cream. Risu has been nice to me, and I don't want her to have to keep spoiling me. I pushed her out of the way a tiny bit and then got in front of her, pulling out my money.

"What do you think you're doing?" She asked me

"I want to pay! I told her

Risu pulled me aside and looked deep into my eyes. "I'm treating you..." She sternly said:

"But-you already treated me today, and I don't want you to have to pay!" I told her

Risu sighed to herself and shook her head at me. "I will pay..." She sternly said, Once again.

We stared into each other's eyes, and Moona stood in front of us, pushing us away from each other to "cut the tension." She sighed

Risu sighed and cleared her throat. "I'm paying; that is final." She told me

Moona pulled Risu aside and began to talk to her, saying, "Wouldn't it be best if you let her pay? She could figure out how exchange works, and that would be good since she is an alien?" Moona claimed she was whispering the last part, so no one heard her say that.

"I guess, but I promised to treat her, and I'll take her shopping later," Risu said.

"Yes, but I don't want you to waste money on me now!"I told her

The allowance is one thing, but paying for me to spoil me or show me around? I don't want that.

"Okay, I won't pay for you." Risu finally sighed.

I turned to go pay, but the woman at the counter said that the small brown-haired woman had already paid for the ice cream. We looked at Anya, who looked at all of us.

"Eh, was I not supposed to pay? She asked

Risu put her hand on Anya's shoulder and squeezed. "Now I owe you..." She mumbled Anya looked confused by this; she didn't know why Risu was so defeated or why she owed her

"Senpai, was it not okay to pay?" Anya asked

"It's fine..." Risu mumbled

The ice cream was made, and Anya handed it to all of us. I didn't know how to eat it. "Iofi, you lick it," Moona explained. I watched her tongue run across the substance and lap it up. I couldn't look away. I decided to mimic what she did and eat the substance before me. It was delicious, but I don't know why it was sweet and creamy.

"Do you like it?" Risu questioned me. I looked at the squirrel and nodded. She smiled at my response. "I'm glad," she told me as she began to eat hers.

"Thank you for bringing me here!" I happily said to her:

"It really is no problem!" Risu laughed. Her smile was so soft and genuine. It makes me happy to see her smile so much. It's really cute, to be honest.

"Iofi, after this, I don't really know what to show you. Is there anything in particular you are interested in?" Risu asked

"Just anything fun, but you mentioned a movie theater; what is that?" I know what movies are, so is that a place where you buy them?

"It is a place where you watch films; do you have movies?" Risu asked me

"Yes, but you never leave your house; there are just video tapes and television channels that have movies on them, as well as streaming services. You people on earth are odd; you have to leave your house to watch movies." I wondered

"We have DVD and streaming services as well," Moona told me.

So humans are a little more advanced than I thought. The earth may not be as bad a place as I thought. I should be able to have some fun, even if it is for a little while, since there seem to be a lot of activities to do.

"Actually, I can take you to see the park if you want; I have to stop there, but if you want to go meet Kaela, you can go with Moona since we really shouldn't keep Zeta waiting," Risu said.

Do I want to meet Kaela or go with Risu to the park? That is a decent question. I am interested in what Risu wants to do, but I am also interested in what Kaela looks like.

"I actually have to go home because I forgot something there!" Anya suggested

"Actually, we are pretty close; if you come to the park with me, then we can go to your house," Risu mentioned.

"In the end, it's Iofi's decision," Moona told me.

What do I want to do? Go with Moona to meet Kaela and do things with them, or do I want to go with Risu and Anya to the park and then to Anya's house? I don't know what I want to do right now because I could get to know a new friend better, but at the same time I can meet a new friend if I go with Moona.

Also, I've spent a lot of time with Risu, but at the same time, Moona seems content with me going to the park with Risu this time, but I don't know if it is right to leave Moona alone with Zeta and Kaela; it may be awkward due to the couple's tension.

At the same time, Risu has been giving me a really fun tour, and Anya is a really cute girl that I really want to get to know better, so I wonder if her home is cute too.

This is a tough decision for me because either way I am getting to know someone new and getting closer to someone, but who do I want to go with?

"Iofi, don't worry about the choice," Moona said.

I took a deep breath and thought about it. What do I want to do?
____________________________________________
What should Iofi Do?

-[A] Go With Risu and Anya

-[B] Go With Moona

Vote for what Iofi should do next in the comments!