[39]

*Iofi POV*

After giving it some thought, I decided to let Reine walk on her own. If she needs me, I'll help, but otherwise I won't be helping her. We all continued to walk for a bit, and then I questioned what we should do.

"We should get lunch. Where do you want to go, Reine?" I asked

"The peafowl was walking ahead of us, not even looking back at e." Mumei took notice and walked up to her.

"What do you want to eat?" The owl asked

"I kind of just want something simple, like rice." She answered

"Alright then!" Mumei loudly said

"Reine, are you sure you only want rice?" Zeta questioned

"Yes." She said it almost in a robotic manner.

"You don't want plain rice, though." Ollie was confused at Reine's words.

"Yeah, at least have oranges with it!" Kaela chimed in with a genuine smile.

"Well, it will make me look skinnier if I eat less, so that's what I want to do, Ollie." Reine replied

"You are already skinny enough!" Anya shouted; she grabbed Reine by the arm, and the peafowl jumped. She was actually afraid because Anya raised her voice at her and grabbed her.

I'm beginning to think Moona did more...

"Reine, question: did Moona do anything to you, like physical?" I questioned

Reine ignored me and continued to walk away. It looks like I won't get an answer from her, so I may have to go see Moona and ask her, but then again, I shouldn't leave Reine alone.

"Iofi-senpai, why would you ask something like that?" Zeta questioned

"Because Reine seems too jumpy and afraid of sudden touches, it kind of gives me a sick feeling in my stomach."

"I get that you are a little skeptical; however, I think Reine would have mentioned if Moona laid a hand on her!" Anya said

That is true, and I know Reine did say she wouldn't tell me anything since I went with Moona, but still, I want to know because I feel sorry for her.

I can go back to the hospital and ask Moona about it, but then again, if I do that, will Reine begin to ignore me again?

We got to a restaurant, and everyone except Reine stared at me.

"Are you alright?" Anya asked

"Yeah..." I answered.

"You don't look at it," Zeta said.

She was right. I am not alright. I want to figure out if anything else is going on with Reine, but I don't want to leave her alone because if she becomes mad at me, there is no one else to really help her.

I'm torn on what to do, and I'm weighing my options currently, so I have to think fast since it's about time to enter the restaurant, and then we will eat or I will go to the hospital.

This decision is really important. I need to figure out what to do, and I have to figure out what I want to do fast.
____________________________________________
What should Iofi Do?

-[A] Go To The Hospital To Get Answers

-[B] Go Inside The Restaurant

Vote for what Iofi should do next in the comments!