[55]

*Iofi POV*

After a lot of thought, I decided to approach Kiara and Reine and see what their relationship was. They both looked at me and tilted their heads to the side.

"Yes?" Kiara asks.

"Uhhh... what is your relationship!?" I ask

Reine grabbed my hand and looked into my eyes. "Friends, some benefits..." She said

"Look, we are just affectionate." Kiara said

Just affectionate? They're holding hands right now, although Reine is also holding my hand as well.

"So you aren't in love?" I ask

"No, we act like lovers, though!" Kiara laughs

That made me wonder: the way I want Reine to look at me, is it? Nevermind, I won't imagine our relationship changing.

Moona yanked me away from Reine. "Iofi, I have a chance!" She somewhat cheered.

I nod, but at the same time, it really isn't that easy at all because Reine isn't really a fan of Moona anymore; she pushed her too far, and that makes her not want to be with her anymore.

I stood there and just thought about my emotions. The way Moona looks at me is so odd.

"Iofi!" Risu called out

I stepped over to her and felt my heart skip a beat. "This is... this is..." I paused.

"Iofi?" Risu questions

I want to pull her aside and talk to her, but I need to keep an eye on Moona just in case she tries to put a move on Reine.

"Are you... okay?" Risu asks

I stood there not knowing what to say, but I didn't want Risu to think I was being weird. I'm worried that she will be afraid or weirded out by my staring; if I don't say anything, she may say something about it, and I'll feel weird about it.

"Can we...." I sigh

"Can we what?" Risu sighs
____________________________________________
What should Iofi Do?

-[A] Ask Risu To Follow Her

-[B] Say Nothing

Vote for what Iofi should do next in the comments!