[18]

*Iofi Pov*

As I looked at the curtains before me, I decided to pick the light green ones since I really liked the color, and Moona seemed a bit surprised.

"Alright, if that is the one you want, let's go pick some more things out," she told me.

"Hey, I'm back!" Risu announced as she ran back to us. I noticed she was holding a bag; it was a personal one, so I couldn't see what she had.

"What is in the bag, and did you buy a bag just so you could hide it from me?" Moona asked

Risu nodded. "It's a secret," she said.

I stepped back. "What is in it?" I asked with a whisper.

Risu took a step back as well, her face bright red. "Well, you'll see," she told me.

"Can I get stuffed animals?" I asked

"Stuffed animals?" Moona questioned

"Yes, I like how fluffy they are," I said.

"Moona, let's go check them out to see what she likes," Risu said.

"Alright, that is fine," Moona said.

Both of them grabbed my hands and lured me over to the stuffed animals, and I began to peruse them. There were fluffy bears and cats, and honestly, I think I want a cat-stuffed animal.

"Can I get this one?" I asked

I lifted up the most fluffy one and showed it to them. "You can," Moona said.

"Thank you!" I told her

"So it seems like we have everything we need for your room, unless there is something else you want," Moona said.

"Well, what else could I have in my room?" I asked

"Well, a mini fridge, I suppose," Risu said.

"No, Risu, we are not getting her a mini fridge; it is too expensive!" Moona said to her

"What is a mini fridge?" I asked

"A mini fridge is a personal fridge you can keep in your room because it is smaller in size," Risu explained.

"Ooh, I want one!" I said

"Ughh-no," Moona said.

"Well, maybe for your birthday or something or Christmas... well, how long do you plan on staying here?" Risu asked

"For as long as I possibly can," I said.

"Okay then, forever it is!" Risu stated

"Hey, don't assume that Iofi will be here forever!" Moona said

"I want to be here forever," I said to her.

"Well, then I'm looking forward to it," Moona said.

"What are we going to do now?" I asked

"We need to shop for the house more, so let's walk around the store and find the things we need," Moona said.

"Hold on, can I talk to Iofi for a moment?" Risu asked

"Well, I think Iofi should come with me to pick out some things that she may like to eat and stuff," Moona replied.

"Yeah, but I want to talk to her for just a moment. You can go shop with her afterwards!" Risu said

"Wait-are you going somewhere after?" Moona asked

"No, not exactly. I'm just going to look for snacks afterwards," Risu said.

"Snacks?" I questioned

"Yeah, like nuts and candy and stuff," she said.

"Oh," I mumbled.

Risu and Moona looked at me as I thought about what I wanted to do in this moment because I had no clue. To be honest, Risu squeezed the handles of the bag tighter; it seemed like she was in a trance.

"Risu, are you really okay if I don't go with you?" I asked

"Oh, I'll be fine, don't worry!" Risu replied

I could tell Risu was lying to me, but I didn't want to say that out loud right now. I'm sure the thing she wants to show me can wait, but she is really excited for it right now.

Meanwhile, Moona still wants to get to know me more and probably wants to know what I like so she can buy it for dinner and stuff.

"Moona, should I go with you?" I asked

"Do whatever you want," she told me.

The issue is that I don't know what I want to do in this moment since they both want me to go with them. They are both equally excited about what they want to do with me.
____________________________________________
What should Iofi Do?

-[A] Go With Risu

-[B] Go with Moona

Vote for what Iofi should do next in the comments!