AUTHORS NOTE

DISCLAIMER

This book is entirely a work of fiction. The names, characters, places, and incidents are all a work of the writer's imagination. Any resemblance to incidents, events, or persons, (dead or alive) is clearly coincidental.

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or used in any manner without the written permission of the copyright owner.
Copyright ©️2023 by Mableewritings

TRIGGER WARNING⚠️

Welcome to the dark world of the Mafia.
This book is a dark romance with loads of mature content, and violating scenes. It is recommended 18+. This book contains physical violence, illegal activities, sexual violence, use of guns, abuse, (including sexual, physical and emotional abuse) kidnapping, and rape. I am in no way condoning any of these illegal offenses, it is clearly a work of imagination.

AUTHORS NOTE📝

Thank you for choosing my story, I hope you enjoy it. I worked hard for this book, your encouragement would mean a lot. Trust me, this story is worth it, so do give it a try. It is a very intense story that will keep you on the edge of your seat, and a very unique story you won't regret reading.
Enjoy the book, and please comment with your thoughts and vote! I love reading what you all have to say about my content.