NIGHTMARE

ISABELLA'S POV

I was completely and trapped. I was in a country I didn't know, alone and surrounded by strangers. I was aware that, even if I managed to escape this place somehow, I would have nowhere to go.

I was completely at the mercy of this man, and I had no idea what he wanted from me. I was trying to come up with a solution to this mess, but my mind was racing and I couldn't come up with anything.

I was tired of running away, I had finally realized that there was no way out, I just had to do what he wanted, that was the only way to earn his trust and possibly leave this hell hole I was in. I was contemplating my next course of action when the door opened and Mateo entered.

"Oh good, you've finally calmed down," Mateo said, his voice dripping with insincerity. "I've been waiting to have a little chat with you." I stood up, my heart racing. I had no idea what he wanted to talk about, but I knew it couldn't be good. I tensed up as I waited for him to continue. "I'm just going to cut to the chase," he said, walking up to me.

He took a step toward me and I scooted backward, my heart pounding. He must have caught a glimpse of my fear because he stopped and stood still. "There's no need to be afraid," he said, his voice low and menacing. "I just want to make sure we're on the same page." I swallowed hard, my mouth dry. "What do you want from me?" I asked, my voice barely above a whisper.

I felt trapped, like a cornered animal. I could hear my heartbeat, thudding in my ears. Mateo leaned in, his breath hot against my face. "All I want is for you to be loyal to me, I'll protect you from the boss trust me," he said, his voice soft and persuasive. "I know you want to leave here and you have a good heart, I also know you can be trusted. I just need you to prove it to me." He said, tracing my lips. I felt a sense of panic rising in my chest.

"Stay away from me," I said trying to sound brave. "Shush don't be doing that sweetheart, you and I could do a lot of things together and you'll be gone from here before you know it," he said smirking while pulling me towards himself. "If you don't let me go right now I'll scream and your boss will hear me," I said to him determined.

"You wouldn't dare sweetheart, now you'll be a good little girl and listen to me. I'll take care of you, all you have to do is say yes," Mateo said caressing my face. I flinched at his touch. "Stay away from me, I'm married to your boss," I said trying to scare him one more time. He just laughed.

"You think he's going to care? I could bend you over the bed right now and fuck you till I'm satisfied. The boss wouldn't mind, but I'll have to wait for him to be done before I have my way with you, I doubt he'll fuck you again, you're not his type and he doesn't have the same girl in bed twice." he said rubbing my face slowly. "I'll be waiting for your response, see you later cupcake." With that he left the room.

I felt a sudden need to be clean, to wash away any trace of his touch from my body. I ran to the bathroom and stood under the shower, letting the hot water run over my body. I scrubbed my skin, hard, as if I could erase the touch from my body. I could feel the tension leaving my body as the water washed over me, and I began to feel a little bit calmer. But the despair was still there, deep inside me. I felt like I would never be free of it.

I hated being used, and I felt like I was a prisoner in my own life. The thought of ending everything began to consume me, and I couldn't see any other way out. I don't know how long I lay there, but I heard a voice calling my name, a voice that sounded familiar but I couldn't open my eyes.

"Fuck Bella! what the fuck do you think you're trying to do?" I heard the voice say but I couldn't process who it was. "Fuckin' open your eyes, you don't get to die on me, fuck it!" I felt my body being carried away.