A DARK TURN🔞

Trigger warning (This chapter contains sexual abuse)

ISABELLA'S POV

I was in a state of shock as we got out of the car and walked into the airport towards what looked like a private jet. I had never been on a private jet before, and I couldn't believe that this was happening to me. I felt like I was in a dream like this wasn't real, but it was.

I'm trying to stay out of sight, to not draw attention to myself, to not make any sudden movements, but I just want to get through this, to get out of this situation.

"Welcome Mr Moreno," some ladies who I assumed were the flight attendants said smiling.

He ignored them and dragged me to a room in the private jet, grabbing a fist full of my hair from behind, I flinched in pain it was all too sudden. "You whore!" He shouted and I looked at him confused.

"Were you trying to get yourself drunk? And what's with this dress you're wearing? You couldn't wait to show your true colors huh?" What was he talking about I looked at him while tears fell uncontrollably from my eyes, The dress was sent by him so why was he harassing me? he didn't even give me a chance to explain.

"The bathroom is in there, Freshen up, you have ten minutes."
He said before leaving the room.

I rushed into the bathroom, locking the door behind me. I turned on the shower, letting the water run hot. I grabbed the nearest products and started to scrub myself clean. I was trying to rid myself of the grime and the feeling of being trapped. I wanted to be clean, to feel pure and free. But I knew that this was only temporary, that I was still stuck in this situation, I needed to come up with a plan.

When I came out of the shower, I realized that I didn't have any clothes to change into.
I looked around the room and spotted a walk-in closet. I went over and opened the door, only to find a rack of men's clothes. I hesitated for a moment, but I knew that I needed to get dressed. I grabbed a white shirt and put it on, buttoning it up as best as I could. I was wearing a man's shirt, and it was too big for me. But it was the only option I had, and I had to make it work.

As I emerged from the closet, I saw something that made my stomach turn. Mr Moreno was lying on the bed with his back, with one of the flight attendants from earlier with nothing but her panties on. She had his cock in her mouth, yuck! and she sucked it like her life depended on it. I couldn't watch, I turned around to leave hoping to get out of there as quickly as possible. But as I turned, I heard a voice behind me. "Where do you think you're going?" I froze, my heart sinking in my chest. I turned back around, and there he was. He was staring at me with a look that sent a shiver down my spine. I knew that I had to stay calm, to not let him see how afraid I was.

All I wanted to do was run. But I knew that I couldn't. I didn't know where we were, and I didn't know how to get back to safety. I was stuck here, with him. I tried to remain calm, to keep my breathing even.

Buy I felt my heart race and my breath quicken, my hands start to shake, and I felt like I was going to faint. I had to steady myself, to keep myself from falling apart.

"Watch and learn bitch!" he said as the flight attendant was on her fours and he entered her from behind "Oh yes..... ah..... yes.... hm" she kept moaning and making silly sounds.

His eyes never left mine, and it was like I could feel them burning a hole in my skin. I felt exposed, vulnerable, and powerless. I felt like I was frozen in place like I was stuck in a nightmare. I couldn't move, couldn't speak. I just stood there, trying to process what I was seeing, I felt disgusted.

I ran into the bathroom, needing a moment to collect myself. I leaned over the sink, my body shaking. I tried to empty my stomach of the disgust and horror that I felt, but nothing would come up.