THREAT🔞

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS VIOLENCE AND SEXUAL ACTIVITIES

MORENO'S POV

I grip her hair tightly, groaning deeply, fucking her face harder than before, until I feel the tingling sensation at the base of my spine. Eyelashes clump together as tears run down her cheeks, the sounds of slurping and gagging filling the room.

Pressing myself as deep as I can one last time, I pull back. Stroking my cock a few times, a throaty grunt escapes me and euphoria finds me as I release myself on her face, pumping all the cum from my tight balls onto her pretty little face.

Her eyes close tightly as she gasps for air, the mix of cum, and tears creating the most beautiful image before me. My filthy girl finally covered in me.

Placing my semi-limp cock back in my pants, I take two fingers, wiping the cum that's dripping down her cheek, coating them. She blinks up at me, her eyes wet with tears as a sob leaves her.

The way she was vulnerable, innocent, and covered in my sperm was what I found attractive about her.

We took our bath together and I took her again in the bathroom before we went to bed.

I'd had another dream again while lying beside her. The kind that makes me despise a gentle hand.

The kind that makes me irritated with the urge to erase the past. Memories of mind-fucks that are meant to deceive children into trusting and forcing them into doing what they didn't want.

Memories that left a man like me craving pain and punishment rather than caring adoration.
I fucked out my frustrations.

Having her beneath me saved me the trouble of beating my head into a wall to silence the voices of the ghosts of my past. That or take another life. I needed her more than she'd ever realize.

Feeling her let go around me is my only heaven.

I decided to let her go to college, but I still wanted to keep an eye on her. I knew she'd never been given any freedom before, and I wanted her to experience it, even if it was only for a little while. But then, when she became too overwhelmed with her newfound independence, I'd remind her who she belonged to.

My heart does that tightening thing again. That ache deep within my chest that only she can cause.

Worry fills me at the thought of losing everything I've found with her, I felt weak. If she were to run from me, I'd be forced to imprison her. She doesn't get to leave me. I'd end up causing her to hate me.
I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

The whole day at the office, I just couldn't seem to concentrate I was thinking about the things I could do to her innocent body. I refuse to admit but she's different from the moment I met her I just knew there was something different about her.

But I had to remind her that she belonged to me, and not to herself. I couldn't allow her to get too caught up in the idea that she was special or unique. I'd worked too hard to build up my empire, and I couldn't let her ruin it all with her delusions of freedom and self-determination. She was mine, and I needed her to understand that.

There was a knock at the door, and my secretary entered the room. "Sir, I'm here to remind you about the upcoming board meeting," she said.

Okay," I said while I was still preparing for the board meeting when my secretary came in again with a package in her hands this time.

I looked at it curiously, wondering what it could be. I looked at her questioning as took it from her hands. "A delivery for you Sir." she said and I dismissed her. I opened it, only to find a photo of Bella inside, stained with what looked like blood. Alvaro! That bastard.

The photo was definitely a threat from one of my rivals in the mafia world, Alvaro. He must have found out that his initial plan to use Bella as his spy didn't work.

I was going to deal with him but first I had to focus on the board meeting. I tried to put the photo out of my mind, but it kept creeping back in, distracting me from the task at hand. I did my best to push it away and concentrate on the meeting, but I ended up dismissing the meeting before it ended.

I couldn't wait to deal with Alvaro, this was the second time he was messing with me. I summoned Mateo, to my office and told him about the package. I also instructed him to investigate who might have sent it, I knew it was Alvaro and Luis messing with me.

He was the only one that has been threatening me with the Bella. I called her to make sure she was okay, I knew Tiger was with her and she was safe but I just had to find out by hearing from her. She sounded concerned but assured me she was fine. But I still couldn't shake the feeling of worry away.

I went back home and ordered my men to double the security. I had to stop Bella from going to school until the issue had been sorted out.

Alvaro was starting a war with me and he was certainly going to lose.

I met Bella sitting on the bed with her phone in her hands. "Hi, you're back, everything okay? You sounded worried on the phone." I didn't have to explain anything to her. I just asked for her phone and I was going to take it for the time being.

Whoever she was communicating with on the phone might be a spy. "Why do you need to take away my phone?" she asked and I was unsure if I should reply to her or not, I was bad at this communication stuff, and good at giving orders. "You're in danger and you'll stop going to school for a while," I said as I walked out of the room with her phone in my hand. "Wait what?" I heard her say as I left the room.

"Make sure you're with her at all times," I said to Tiger as I left the room for my study.

I needed to make a plan fast. I wasn't going to let Alvaro or Luis make a move first.

I had a brief discussion with Mateo and he suggested that we place a spy to give us inside information on them just like they did to us. I wasn't going to send a maid or anything of that sort, it was childish, I'll send one of my men as a spy to give us inside information while I increase the security here at home.

I was having a disturbing headache, and it was really pissing me off that I was doing all of this for Bella, she had me wrapped around my balls without even knowing.

The thought of her changing me, making me weak, was terrifying. I didn't like the person I was becoming. I'd built my life around power and control, and now this woman was making me feel things I'd never felt before. I didn't know if I liked it, or if I wanted to resist it. But either way, I knew that something had to change.

——————
Short chapter🥲, I know. I've been having writers block for a while, but I'll try to update as much as I can.