five

❝ 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘄 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗮 𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 ❞

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
「 𝑧𝑎𝑟𝑎 」

warning : in the chapter there is a brief mention of sexual assault
-

the members of hanazono were considered as the princesses by the sword gangs back when they were still respected. now, the only ones who treated them like princesses are senomen ( because kohei would kill anyone who didn't treat them like princesses ) and housen. after the sword party, the girls and the housen members would hangout often.

fujio has also treated emiko like a princess, they would meet up with each other for ramen about one or two times a week. during, that time emiko had her members do some digging about fujio and found out that he was from oya high school. this didn't matter though because she knew a couple of members from oya back in the day. she was interested in fujio and his full time faction.

" anything yet rei? " emiko said into the ear piece that she was wearing, the girls always had ear pieces espcially for sneaking around places as it was more efficent and quiter to sneak around with them. currently, she had sent one of the members of hanazono to sneak around oya high school. she wanted to introduce her real self to them but needed to be sure they were trustworthy before she did, she mainly needed to know if fujio was trustworthy enough.

" no, it just seems like they are talking about random, disgusting things " rei or real name reiko said into the ear piece. emiko was curious if they would talk about her gang because after the sword party, hanazono was the talk of sword again. reiko was a trusted member of the gang, she had entered 4 years ago just before the death of the second in command. she was always loyal to emiko and the other co-leaders, even when emiko told her it was okay to leave she still stayed.

after her death, the once hanazono gang with over 45 members had suddenly become the hanazono gang with only 15 members. everyone was scared, but most importantly the hanazono name was tarinshed after the rumors came out. no one was afraid of them anymore and the girls found themselves the targets of attacks from different sword gangs. then everywhere they went it was constant teasing from everyone.

this all became too much for some members, emiko understood as it was a lot for her as well. rei always believed in emiko's leadership and that's why she stayed despite the teasing and constant attacks. besides, the hanazono gang gave her a family since she grew up in an orphanage at a young age. the gang gave her a stable family and a place to live, she would always stay with the gang till the end.

" wait, they are talking about our story " rei said into the ear piece as she got closer to the hear what they were saying. " here is the story of the legendery hanazono gang " jamuo said standing up, the other full time students were listening closer to hear the story.  " around nine years ago, the gang started to grow because of one girl, she is nakamura emiko " jamuo said excitedly, fujio then stood up after realizing her name.

" did you say emiko? i think she is the same emiko i've been hanging out with! " fujio shouted, this surpised everyone espically jamuo. " not possible, she refuses to been seen in public let alone be friends with anyone from the sword area " jamuo looked at him shocked. fujio sat down sadly, he was hopeful that he managed to become friends with one of the most feared gang leader.

jamuo patted fujio's back then turned to look at the others, " anyways, emiko attracted a lot of people with her beauty but most importantly it was her fighting skills that attracted people. her and seven of her best friends from high school started the gang. they managed to become the princesses of the sword area and even had alliances with all of the gangs in sword " jaumo continued.