seven

❝ 𝘄𝗲 𝗴𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗱𝗮𝘆 ❞

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
「 𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑎𝑟𝑎 」

-

the members of hanazono were what you called vain, but honestly that wasn't their fault because everyone around them always boosted their confidence with compliments. not to mention the members had pretty privilege, espically emiko who could sweet talk her way through any problem or suitation she was in. she just had the look of innocence on her face that made everyone fall for her, including ryo who for the longest time pined over her.

she was the only girl that ryo pined over, but of course he never told her his feelings because she never showed any signs of liking him back. even the members of mighty warriors who the hanazono gang fought with a couple of years back couldn't deny their attractions towards the girls. which why no one understands why hina is dating someone like kohei. kohei wasn't bad looking, but everyone including kamasaka high ( who dislikes the hanazono members ) thought she could do better than kohei who was a grade a piece of shit.

" hina, that boyfriend of yours is a little bitch " shojii of housen said as he came up to sit next to hina, her and the girls were eating ramen together when the housen member walked in." yes, i've been made aware of that " hina looked at the male who was stealing some ramen from her. " he treats you like shit, beat his ass or we can do it for you " monji said a little too happy at the thought of beating up kohei.

this made made hina laugh, " sorry boys, but emiko and the girls called first dibs on beating him up " she said as the housen members looked sad. " sorry boys and shojiii stop eating our ramen" emiko said giving a playful glare to the male who was chowing down on their food. at the time someone was snapping photos of hina and girls enjoying their time with the housen members. " and you as well monji " emiko hit his arm, he was laughing at her hits and continued eating.

" its not my place to say this, but hina you need to find a better boyfriend " yuken said look at the young girl who was a little down, after the photo with him and sora was taken he hadn't been contacting her and when he did it was always the same excuse of he was busy with the gang. " and not one who gets photographed with his hands all over another girl " shidaken said as everyone nodded in agreement.

emiko then stood up and put on her jacket, " hina, kimi, and i have somewhere to be " emiko said as hina in hurry finished her bowl of ramen and kimi grabbed her jacket as well. " see you back at the hangout " nara waved bye to the girls who were getting ready to leave. the girls waved bye to everyone and exited the shop they were in. the truth was the girls were meeting up with boys of oya high school.

after noticing that her members and the oya high members were getting close to each other, emiko and fujio had started coming up with a plan for hanazono and oya to have an alliance together. it wasn't a full, done deal because emiko still is unsure about having an alliance with other sword gang but she does have some history with oya high. her history is why she considering it and of course she needs to bring her second and third in command with her to this meeting.

" are you sure about this alliance? " kimi looked emiko who was thinking, an alliance is what got her best friend and second in command killed. " no, but i know something is coming and if i'm correct it won't end good for anyone so if having an alliance means protecting us then so be it " emiko turned to kimi who nodded. " whatever you decided, just know we support it " hina said smiling to emiko who smiled back at her.