twenty nine

❝ 𝘄𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝘂𝗽 𝘁𝘄𝗶𝗰𝗲 ❞

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
「 𝑏𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑒𝑥𝑠 」

-

kohei had swung the knife at hina, but she was able to dodge and punch him in the gut. if you would have told hina a couple of months ago that she would be fighting kohei she would have laughed in your face. hina was madly in love with him but neither of that mattered now, kohei wanted crazy so she was going to give him crazy. 

hina threw a couple of punches which all landed on kohei's face or his gut, he was losing the fight and he was pissed. " crazy bitch " kohei said stumbling back after the punches were landed. his ex girlfriend just gave him a psychotic smile and picked up the knife that he had dropped. 

" you want to see crazy? i'll give you fucking crazy! " hina yelled and threw the knife that kohei which missed his shoulder by an inch. 

" what the fuck? you could have hit my shoulder! " kohei screamed at her, but then hina pulled out another knife from her pocket. 

gave him another psychotic smile then threw her knife at him, it almost went into his foot but he was able to dodge it on time. " damn, i fucking missed " hina mumbled and watched kohei scurry around. honestly, he looked like prey trying to get away from the predator which made hina laugh a little. 

just as it looked like hina had won against kohei, the hanazono girl was hit in the back with a metal pipe. like predicted the girls of emica had joined the fight, sora was the one who hit hina. when hina was distracted kohei had come from behind and wrapped his hands around her throat, he was slowly choking hina with sora laughing next to him. 

" emiko! " tsukasa yelled, he was trying to gather the strenght to help hina but sora had pinned him to the ground. 

the leader of hanazono heard him yelling and he weakly motioned to kohei choking hina and the girl thrashing around trying to get of his grip. " go, i've got him " fujio said as they were both getting ready to fight ryo. she nodded and ran towards the stairs that led up the second balcony with kimi right behind her. 

" save tsukasa and i'll get hina " emiko said to kimi was they ran up the stairs. the second in command nodded to the leader and both girls charged at the same time. 

emiko grabbed the back of kohei's shirt and roughly pulled off hina, the hanazono girl started coughing. after making sure that hina was okay, she walked towards kohei and waited for him to get up. she wanted a fair fight between them, emiko wanted to make sure kohei loses on his own not because she beat the crap out of him when he was hurt. 

kohei started throwing punches, emiko dodged them threw one punch to his throat which knocked the wind right out of him. when he was able to recover he pushed emiko against the railing and started tried to hit her which wrench rather than a knife. she gained the upper hand and managed to knock the wrench out of his hand as well as break his finger which he screamed out in pain. 

somehow, both of them had fallen over the railing of the balcony and landed on the gym floor below them. kohei had landed a couple of feet away from her and despite having a broken finger he managed to gain enough strength to straddle her and started to choke her much like what he did to hina earlier.