fifteen

❝ 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘂𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻'  ❞

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
「 𝑎𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑎𝑦 」

-

all members, of hanazono were training for the fight against emica, including the old members who left the gang. emiko felt like all the girls needed to re-sharpen their fighting skills, espically her since it had been a while and she needed to gain strength in the leg she was stabbed in. the other girls didn't want to spar with her because they were scared of hurting her leg.

even though emiko had insisted they go hard on her because according to her the emica members weren't going to go easy on her during the fight and might even go after her leg. housen and oya both warned emiko also not go hard during training either because she could injure her leg before the fight even started. speaking of housen and oya the girls managed to even get the guys to spar against them.

" you suck at fighting monji " emiko laughed at the male who was sparing against kimi and losing pretty badly. " i don't suck at fighting, kimi's just scary " monji whined as the girls, the housen boys, and oya boys all laughed at him. kimi currently had the poor boy in an arm bar and even though she wasn't going hard on him, monji was ready to tap out. which he did and that earned another win for hanazono.

they were having a tournament and let's just say the boys were losing, not by a lot but this next fight would determine the winners. " this is for the win, emiko vs todoroki " yuna said as everyone around them cheered. emiko stepped up from the left side and todoroki from the right side. " don't go easy on me " emiko said to todoroki who nodded, he was a little scared of fighting against her.

mainly because of her leg, but also her reputation from being a skilled fighter back in the day. " let's go emiko! " hina yelled, the girls all cheered on emiko as the fight was starting. todoroki attacked first by throwing a few punches which emiko was able to dodge, he tried to throw a kick which she managed to do a back flip out of the way to avoid the kick. emiko did a round house kick which todoroki managed to block.

she managed to kick him on the floor and looked at the clock, the fight was being timed and whoever was pinned down or whoever tapped out would lose. she still had a mintue left and he still didn't show any signs of going down anytime soon. that's when emiko decided to try her oldest kick in her book, she motioned for the girls to move away from the wall and when they did she took a running start and did a back flip off the wall.

emiko landed behind todoroki and she drop kicked him, when he was on the ground emiko put him into an arm bar. he was trying to get out which made her tighten the arm bar just a little as she also didn't want to hurt him. " and times up! " yuna yelled, emiko let todoroki go and got up just as her members were cheering. the leader had just won two fights in a row with a hurt leg on top of all that.

" our leader won! " rei yelled as the girls all did a group hug around emiko, the leader was smiling as it kind of felt like a family again. she was always the happiest when her gang was complete and because it almost was complete this one of the happiest moments she had felt in the last 4 years, expect for the times she spent with fujio. " damn, after 4 years of not fighting she's still got it " todoroki smiled as the girls were all happy.

the other oya and housen boys looked proud, they all were confident that the hanazono girls were going to win the fight. " there is no way in hell the girls are going to lose " yuken said as the boys nodded. " espically if emiko fights like that during the fight " shojiii said smiling at the girls who were finally calming down from their cheering. " our girls are going to kick some ass! " jinkawa yelled as the girls turned around to look at him.

" damn straight we're kicking ass! " nara yelled, making everyone cheer. " okay, let's go eat " suki said as everyone nodded. they all walked out of the gym in the hanazono hangout and walked towards the dinning hall. yes, the hangout had a dinning hall because the founders thought the most important thing for them was to eat as a whole gang once in a while. " hey, who's this? " shidaken said picking up a photo.

it was a photo of emiko and her ex boyfriend, they were hanging out on the rooftop of a building with kimi and nara. the two girls thought they were such a cute couple and took side photo of them as they were holding hands. " that's emiko's ex boyfriend " nara said peeking over shidaken's shoulder. " i wonder why the photo is out though " she continued and looked at kimi who looked just as puzzled.

" maybe it was taken out when were looking through the pictures " kimi said to nara who shook her head. " but we looked at those photos emiko's room " nara said which made kimi even more confused. the three walked into the dinning hall where the others were and set the photo down on the table. " that photo was out " nara said to emiko, fujio knew all about her ex boyfriend as she told him about it before.

the oya and housen guys were in shock as they saw who emiko's ex boyfriend was and then it made sense. " that's your ex!? " jamuo shouted as emiko laughed at him then nodded. " is that why you were able to get close to smoky? " todoroki looked at emiko who nodded again. " yes, actually at first smoky wanted nothing to do with me " emiko smiled at the memory of smoky not liking her.

he didn't trust her because of her rich background, he just didn't trust rich people after everything that happened 4 years ago. his sister and other members forced him to give emiko a chance to be his friend, at the end he said emiko was like family to him because she spent so much of her time in nameless city because of her ex boyfriend and she also cared about the people that lived there espically the children.

" that makes a lot of sense, now the question is who do you like more? " nakaoka said teasingly and looked at fujio who looked was ready to throw something at him. " i can't answer that, fujio is right next to me " emiko jokingly said and winked at fujio who shooked his head at her. fujio knew that emiko was playing around, he knew they all were doing it just to tease him. he didn't mind the teasing either, fujio wasn't a jealous person and wasn't going to stop emiko from talking about her past.

" sorry bro, she likes her ex better " tsukasa said patting fujio's back, which made everyone laugh. " you as well?! " fujio whined and pouted because his calm friend who normally doesn't tease him is now doing the teasing. emiko laughed and pinched fujio's cheeks, which made the poor boy pout even more. " can we just spend the whole night teasing fujio? " suki said as everyone agreed with her.

fujio shook his head and looked at emiko for help to which the girl just shrugged her shoulders. " you won't even help your boyfriend now " fujio said dramatically and made a face to emiko. " i can't control what they do " emiko said throwing her hands up in defeat. the others laughed as there was a knock at the door, emiko had ordered food for everyone and now it just arrived. she got up from the table and walked to the front with her wallet in hand.

" alright, we get it! my girlfriend dated takeshi of rude boys! " fujio yelled as emiko had just walked away. she laughed to herself as the others continued to tease him and then as she was almost at the front door she smiled at a picture of all 45 members of hanazono. it was a group picture they had taken after the founders had finished renovating the hotel.

-

a/n:

the song for the chapter is breathe by lauv. emiko's ex boyfriend was finally revealed, i was orginally going to do smoky or murayama but then i felt that emiko would have looked better with takeshi. plus, i haven't seen anyone do a love story with him and i thought it was perfect different love interest. happy reading !

ps. i was also thinking about doing another book, after this one about 4 years into the past. this book will be about hanazono with the sword gangs, the death of the second in command, and it will have a cute love story between emiko and takeshi. that's only if you guys want/are interested in that book.