twenty eight

❝ 𝗶'𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗼𝘆 𝗿𝘂𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗮 ❞

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
「 𝑤𝑎𝑟 2 」

-

emiko and the other members of hanazono arrived back a the hangout, while airi was headed towards senomon high. the girls of hanazono were waiting for word that the emica girls had joined the fight, they know housen and oya would never hit girls and that kohei would do anything to win even if it meant playing dirty.

" see anything? " emiko said into the ear piece that all the hanazono girls wore. she was talking to airi who just arrived that high school of senomon.

" no, but it doesn't look good at all " airi said into the ear piece, the other girls of hanazono were listening to airi.

the girls sighed and some of them sunk into the couches that were located in the founder's hangout room. emiko wanted to ask airi if she could see fujio and if he was hurt at all, she of course still cared for him. " i can't see fujio " airi said almost as if she was reading emiko's mind. the girls turned to look at emiko who looked worried and scared, then her mind went back to the words that rei and yuna said to her before they left the room.

airi, meanwhile winced as she saw reijii and some of other boys throwing glass at the housen and oya boys. " glass is being thrown now, it looks bad. they might lose " she said once again detailing everything that was happening. " damn it " hina said running a hand throw her hair. emiko got up from her spot on the couch and walked out of the room.

" where are you going? " kimi said to emiko who didn't respond to her, she just continued to walk.

emiko was going towards sora's bedroom, ever since she died the room was untouched. the girls hadn't moved anything from the last she left it and even made it a rule that nobody is allowed to go in there unless it was to clean. she knew what needed to be down, emiko just needed a little nudge to make the call that everyone was waiting for.

" i see fujio with yuken and doroki, but bottles are being thrown at them " airi said into the ear piece again.

emiko had reached her bedroom and opened door, sora's strawberry perfume hit emiko and she smiled. she was the only person that never could bring herself to enter the room as it was painful for her to remember that sora was not alive. the leader sat down on sora's bed and looked around the room, so many memories were made in the bedroom.

" should i do this? tell me what i should do " emiko whispered as she looked around the room, she was wanting some sign from sora to give her that push. that's when emiko's phone started to ring and when she pulled out of her backpocket, it was kansuke calling her. " we're getting to senomon to help oya, get over here and kick ass like we all know you can " he said before emiko could even say hello to him.

he hung up the phone and that's when emiko smiled, knowing this was the push/sign she needed from sora. emiko stood up from sora's bed and walked towards the door. " thank you and i miss you " she said before closing the door and headed towards the hangout again.

" suzuran is joining the fight to help oya, so ladies we're joining the fight as well " emiko said to the girls who were present and into the ear piece for airi to hear.