eighteen

❝ 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 ❞

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
「 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑎𝑦𝑎 」

-

emiko, suki, mari, and nara knew what were doing was stupid and as nara put it what they were doing was just a idiotic as fujio's choices, which did make sense to her because emiko was dating fujio and he did hangout at their place a lot. emiko had heard about a faction in the suzurzan all boys high school that had a pretty strong leader, she wanted to know more and asked the other three to come along.

she actually asked kimi and hina to go with as well but hina said she was busy and kimi's parents needed her to get ready for a dinner that her parents were hosting that night. so, only four girls came with rei and yuna nearby just incase things went south and they needed backup. the girls were only meant to spy on the school. they weren't actually going to enter and ask to speak to that leader.

" who are we exactly looking for? " nara said as the girls had jumped on the roof of the all boys school. " super tall, surrounded by six guys and one of them is wearing a black mask " emiko said popping up next to nara. the other two girls also popped up next to the leader and looked all around the school for the male that emiko was talking about. " i don't see one- oh i see a super tall guy! " suki said loudly for the girls to hear but not the males down on the ground.

suki pointed in the direction where she spotted him, sure enough it was the male that emiko was talking about but he didn't have six people with him. he just had one who had blondish-brown hair, the girls studied him a little then a shout was heard and the girls were scared they had been seen. it wasn't for them though, it was for rei and yuna who had been caught by some suzuran guys for hanging out near the school entrance.

" we caught these two near the entrance, what should we do with them? " a suzuran guy had said he was gripping onto rei and yuna's wrist pretty tightly. he was talking to the leader that emiko was talking about, since suzuran had no official leader and no other faction leader was present at the time they all went to him to decide. " we need to help them " mari said looking at emiko who nodded in agreement.

emiko was the first one to come out of hiding, the other three girls followed after. all four girls took off running on the roof and did back flips to land on the ground behind the male who was hurting rei and yuna. emiko had punched the male in the face and the other girls stood guard, they were watching the other suzuran boys while emiko kept her eye on the leader she was interested in.

some suzuran guys were getting ready to attack the girls, but the leader also known as rao had stopped them. " hey, we don't hit girls here! " rao said in a loud, booming voice which made the males stop in their tracks. " let's go girls " emiko said to her members who nodded, rao and kansuke who was the other male present kept an eye on the girls as they were making their way towards the exit of the school.

" well that was a bust " suki said as the girls were safetly out of suzuran high school, unharmed and all thanks to rao which emiko really wanted to know more about him. she heard so many stories about him and wanted to know if they were true or not. " are you okay? " mari said looking at rei and yuna. " yes, we might have some marks on our wrists but that's it " rei said to mari who nodded, the four founders looked relieved hearing that.

" he was pretty interesting " nara said thinking out loud, which the girls all nodded in agreement. " and hot " mari said also thinking out loud and the other girls bursted out laughing at her honesty. " of course you would think that " yuna said patting her shoulder. " its the truth, he's muscular, tall, and hot " mari said defending herself, which made the girls laugh even harder.