thirty four

❝ 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 ❞

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
「 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 」

-

tonight was the party that the girls were hosting, they invited housen, oya, suzuran, and even the other two schools from the alliance. what the girls didn't know was that hina actually invited senomon as well, as a peace offering kind of thing.

" i invited senomon " hina said announcing to the girls who were already finished getting ready, all of their heads snapped to her.

" you did? " mari looked just as surpised as the other girls, i mean hina and kohei were being civil with each other but they didn't expect this.

emiko smiled and patted hina's back. " good, i'm proud you are taking a step to insure a good friendship with him "

this made hina smile at the leader and the other girls were happy for hina. " i just hope nobody fights tonight " rei said to the other girls. nara wrapped an arm around rei's shoulder and smiled. " they can't because we'll kick their asses if they do " she smiled to rei who smiled back.

" kamasaka is here " hanae said walking into the room, the guys were outside knocking on the door.

emiko walked out of the room with the five other founders behind her, the party was being hosted all downstairs and the rooms upstairs were off limits to everyone. the downstairs was big enough to host 100+ people and not to mention the patio with the pool could host even more.

" crazy girl " reijii said with a smile on his face when emiko opened the door.

" hey dumbass who lost against my boyfriend " emiko said, she was only teasing him and he knew it.

the hanazono leader stepped side for him and couple of other students to walk into the building. " damn, this is your hangout " gandhi said as the boys stepped inside. they were all impressed by the lavish decor, the expensive marble floors, and nothing had graffiti on it.

" are you accepting boyfriend applications? " reijii said looking at emiko with a smile on his face.

" i don't think my boyfriend would like that " she said lightly pushing away with the tip of her finger.

just on time, fujio and the other oya boys had arrived with housen. " no, the boyfriend wouldn't " he said looking at reijii who just let out a laugh and fujio walked to press a kiss to emiko's cheek. " don't worry man, i won't steal your girl " reijii said walking away.

ebara and senomon had shown up as well a couple of seconds later, emiko turned to fujin, raijin, and todoroki and snapped her fingers then pointed at the three. " ay, you three no fighting tonight or i won't hesitate to kick your asses " she said as the three boys nodded.

they were already exchanging a few words, espically fujin and raijin who were trying to get under todoroki's skin. housen and oya high weren't happy when they had seen senomon at the party, they espically weren't happy with kohei or ryo being there.

" what are they doing here? " kiyoshi said with a pissed off face.

" i invited- " hina started to say, but then was cut off by yasushi who wasn't happy with what she said.