three

❝ 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗸𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝘀𝘄𝗮𝗴𝗴𝗲𝗿 ❞

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
「 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 」

-

no one actually knew the " old " hangout of the hanazono gang, it was rumored they operated out of an old club but that rumor isn't true. the girls actually operate out of a hotel that they renovated themselves, it was abandoned and needed to be fixed up badly. the seven founders bought the old hotel and made it into their hangout space.

their parents who were always working, didn't care or even notice their daughters weren't ever home. the girls redid everything from the hotel rooms to knocking down some walls to make a big hangout area for them all. every gang member had assigned hotel rooms that they could stay if they didn't want to back home.

the biggest suite was renovated into the main area for the leader and co-leaders, despite the co-leaders wanting emiko to have it since she was the leader. she wanted to keep it fair amongest everyone and not be selfish so she used the space to make it a place for them all to hangout in.  " the sword area is having a party tonight, should we go? " kimi announced looking at the others.

" we could, maybe scout some cute sword guys " mari winked at emiko who just shook her head, emiko dated a sword guy for sometime a couple years ago.  " i don't think kohei would like that every much " hina pouted as he was very protective of her and only allowed her to party with his gang. " forget him, you are an attractive girl who doesn't need to controlled " suki said as the others nodded in agreement with her words.

then hina's phone started to buzz like she got several messages, it was from an unknown number sending her pictures of kohei with his hands on another girl. she was used to this as a lot of girls tried to get with him despite having a shitty personality, he was still good looking and rich which was what they mainly liked.

girls who wanted hina out of kohei's life would send her all kinds of photos of girls throwing themselves at him. this photo was different though, this photo was of kazama sora the one girl who had kohei wrapped around her finger. sora was apart another female gang in the sword district, they where considered the new hanazono gang as they ruled the streets now.

sora was everything hina wanted to be, she was prettier and richer than hina ever was. not to mention she had captured kohei's attention more than hina could ever. this was also not the first time they were pictured together, if people didn't know hina and kohei were together they surely would have thought sora and kohei were.

" you know what, fuck it! lets go to that party " hina excitedly shouted to the girls who cheered, emiko smiled at hina. normally hina would tip toe around kohei and only made decisons based on what he wanted/liked and now it was different. she's doing what she wants to do despite going against him and emiko knows this will cause a fight but at that moment hina didn't care.

luckily, the girls had some clothes in their hangout since they spend most their nights at the hangout.  " maybe we can finally drink in peace " nara laughed as she was putting on a dress. " i know right and maybe hina can forget about the dumbass " mari said in the same room putting on some make up. the two girls laughed at the though of kohei becoming jealous.

-

the girls had shown up that the abandoned warehouse that the party was being hosted at, as usual wherever the girls went people stared. everyone has heard of the legendary hanazono gang what happened to them but no one thought the girls come to a sword party. the girls had a reputation of only attending the higher end, rich parties.

" what are they doing here? " some people mumbled, the girls also didn't have the best reputation as when they were still the top gang the members were known as trouble makers.  " i heard that emiko can't fight in a large groups after what happened " someone else said. the girls though ignored the comments that some people made and went into the party.

" kamasaka, ebara, and housen are here " suki said pointing out the top gangs that were present, the others were smaller gangs within the sword area.  " hey, hanazono! " a voice shouted to them, the girls turned around to see reiji and gandhi of kamasaka standing behind them.  " how can we help you? " emiko said putting on her best fake smile.

the girls never liked the top gangs within the sword area, actually they don't like any of them at all. " are you girls still easy or do i have to pay for it? " reiji laughed, he was clearly drunk and gandhi who was next to him laughed as well. " are you still a man whore, reiji? " emiko winked at him as he stopped laughing. rumors were spread about hanazono that the members were whores. the girls don't know who spread the rumor but everyone still talks about it and tease the members about it.

" what they hell did you say? do you want to be beat? " reiji said getting into emiko's face, people around them were watching now. " fucking do it, see what happens " emiko said unfazed that he was taller and bigger than she was. she was never afraid to fight anyone, that's why she was so feared back in the day.

a group of guys pushed passed people and they pulled emiko away from reiji, then they stood in front of reiji with a displeased look on their faces. " back off reiji " the one with blonde hair said, the other guys with him were seemingly protecting the girls of hanazono. reiji just scoffed at the blonde haired male then walked away with gandhi.

  " that took some guts missy " the blonde haired one said turning to emiko, he gave her a light smirk. " thank you " emiko smiled a little at the male and his friends who now stopped protecting the girls. " come on, you can hangout with us " the one with the shaved head said as the girls nodded and the males led the way to a different part of the abandoned warehouse.

" you know who we are, right? " kimi said looking at the males who didn't seem to care much to mingle with anyone. " we know, everyone does " one of the males said as the others nodded.  " then you must know of our reputation and rumors " mari said confused, none of the sword gangs made an effort to become friends with them or let alone talk to them. the only reason people talked to them was to tease them about the rumors that were spread.

the blonde haired one smiled and nodded, the boys didn't seem to care about their reputation or rumors which made the girls a little happy. " we don't believe the rumors and we don't care about your old reputation " the shaved haired one said making emiko smile a little. " we simply want to become friends with you all " one said which made the girls super happy.

emiko knows that she said they weren't to be friends with any of the sword gangs but it made her feel happy inside that someone besides the senomen members didn't tease them about the rumors. the rumors are the reason why the hanazono gang made everyone think they had disapeared because of the amount of teasing the girls faced everytime.

no one had taken the members seriously after the rumors, emiko had to protect her members espcially after the death of her second in command. that's why the girls aren't friends with other gangs because if they told someone and word gets out it wouldn't end pretty for any of the girls. " thank you for not beleving the rumors " emiko smiled at the males.

this was the first time in 4 years that the members saw emiko smile to anyone but them and occasionally a member of senomen high or the senomen gang. " you're welcome " the blonde haired one said smiling back to her. her smile pretty much melted the hearts of the males there, because she was very pretty and her smile was even prettier but they knew she didn't smile to strangers so seeing her smile to them was heart warming.