twelve

❝ 𝘄𝗲 𝗮𝗶𝗻'𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆 ❞

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲
「 𝑚𝑎𝑒𝑙𝑎 」

emiko's outfit

-

fujio would never do anything to jeopardize his relationship with emiko, yeah he was an impulsive dumbass that made a lot of stupid choices but the one choice he knew wasn't stupid was having a crush on emiko and confessing to her. to him emiko was the pretty princess just like in the fairytales and he was the prince charming that was going to hold onto her.

it had been about four years since emiko got butterflies for someone else besides her ex, she wasn't all that interested in dating ( espically dating someone from sword because of the little bitch also known as kohei ). her last relationship was actually from a sword gang and they had broken things off only months of dating because of everything that just went south.

hina stared in awe as emiko was getting ready for her first date with fujio, she wanted a relationship like that. poor girl just wanted to be loved and appreciated by someone and instead she got a jealous, asshole who has been seen hanging around with sora again even though hina kicked her ass. seeing how happy emiko and fujio were made her a little jealous of emiko, actually she was a lot jealous of emiko.

ever since the gang started it was always emiko this or emiko that, not to mention it's always emiko being praised for her visuals or her being praised for being smart. hina had been feeling like this for sometime but she kept it to herself because emiko is her best friend and she always took care of not just hina but everyone else around them.

it was emiko who would take all the blows if it meant protecting her members, it was emiko who gave up going to college to stay with them even after their best friend's death. the leader had it all to get out of this life, but she sacrificed it all because she couldn't bare to leave her members. emiko who pays for all the meals for the hanazono members and it was emiko who always made decisions based on whatever was good for the gang members.

hina knew that emiko deserved this happiness, nobody had seen this kind of happiness in a while and no matter now jealous hina was of emiko she was happy for the leader who gave everything up for the gang. " how do i look? " emiko said walking in front of hina and the other girls, she had tried on 4 other outfits before this one and the girls hated them all. " beautiful, fujio is going to faint " rei smiled as emiko did a little twirl in the outfit she had on.

" i agree, our emiko has her first date in 4 years " mari said all dramatically and pretended like she was going to cry. " hina, what do you think? " emiko turned to the girl who hadn't spoken a word in a while. " you look beautiful " hina said snapping out of her thoughts and put a genuine smile on her face. emiko smiled at hina then looked at the time on her phone then she grabbed her purse.