epilogue

❝   𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 ❞

𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲
「 𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 」

-

emiko was sitting on a bench near the lake, she was meeting an old friend there. a friend that holds a special place in her heart and a person that she's been wanting to contact for a while. she just didn't know if this person would want to see her again after she cut them off.

" emiko " a male's voice was heard from the left side of her, she looked and there he was in black jacket.

he had his arms opened for her to hug him, she stood up and ran into his arms letting out a little sniffle when she was in his arms. " i missed you a lot " he said pulling her closer to him.

" i missed you too, cobra " she smiled a little through her tears.

cobra always knew emiko would come back to him, she just needed the space and time it took to heal from smoky and sora's death. even though it took 4 years and during those 4 years he constantly checked his phone to see if she had texted him.

he was happy to see her again, happy to know she was doing okay and was safe. " how are you and the girls doing? " he said as they both pulled away from the hug.

" good, i got a boyfriend and hina got a shitty boyfriend then she got a new one. hanae is back and i think we got new hanazono members " emiko said smiling at him.

" a lot has happened in 4 years huh? " cobra let out a small laugh as emiko only told him the shortened version of everything that's happened the last few months.

emiko laughed and nodded then turned to look at him. " how are you and the others? " she said as cobra gave her a small smile.

" good, everyone misses you and the girls a lot. yamato said you better see him soon or else he'll start spam calling you until you do " he said as emiko smiled.

" maybe one day we can visit the dinner " she said as cobra nodded and they sat down on a bench.

emiko laid her head on his shoulder and they sat in silence for a while until cobra spoke up. " i really missed you and your crazy antics, we all do " he said talking about the other gangs of sword.

" i really missed them as well, i loved fighting alongside you all. right now the girls and i have a second sword family " she said still with her head on his shoulder.

he smiled, he was happy the girls had a new family to take care of them. cobra was very protective of the girls espically emiko after he saved them one time. that's why emiko was very loyal to him because he saved her life so she felt like she had to repay him.

" maybe, one day i can meet this new family " he said as emiko's eyes lit up. she would love for her old sword family to meet her new family.

he smiled as her eyes literally twinkled when he said that, she lifted her head of his shoulder. for the rest of their time together they talked about everything each other missed for the past 4 years. she also told him about everything in depth what happened the past couple of months. cobra was happy to have his best friend back, the only female he was whipped for.

she was just as whip for him as well, honestly everyone back in the day thought they would date or were dating because they were always around each other. everyone knew not to mess with cobra or sannoh and vise versa because if one got hurt the other would raise hell getting revenge.

-

the girls of hanazono and emica were seated at the table in the dinning room, they were meeting to see if the emica members should become apart of hanazono or not. " why do you want to join us? " nara said turning to ayaka who was seated across from her.

" we have been under different attacks since we lost the first fight against you all, i thought maybe helping kohei take over oya would help us but after we lost again it just got worse " ayaka said sighing and playing with her fingers.

" we thought at first maybe having an alliance with you all, but we figured the best thing was to join you girls " kazuko, the second in command at emica said continuing what ayaka was saying.

the girls of hanazono just looked at each other, it seemed like the girls were being genuine and hanazono felt bad because they had gone through smiliar things. " if you were to join, remember that emiko is the leader and we only follow her " suki said to ayaka who nodded.

" i understand, i just want the attacks on us to stop " ayaka said looking at emiko with a pleading look on her face.

emiko could tell she was being genuine because that was the same look she had when the attacks against hanazono wouldn't stop. ayaka losing against emiko three times changed her as a leader and she realized that she needed to become a leader like emiko.

she was willing to give her leader spot up and everything else just to keep her members safe from attacks from other gangs in and out of sword. she was just like emiko in a away because she would do the same thing for her girls if she had too.

that's why the leader of hanazono made the decision of letting them into hanazono. " fine, but remember you are on hanazono grounds now, you follow our rules " emiko said looking to ayaka who nodded. nobody helped emiko and the girls when they were having a hard time so they were going to help emica no matter what.

everyone got up from their seats at the table and went off to do their own things, the emica members were socalizing with the hanazono members. " thank you, i know you don't trust me but thank you for allowing us in " ayaka said genuinely at emiko.

" nobody helped us when we were having a hard time, we wanted no other gang to feel the same as us " emiko said to ayaka who nodded.

they were the last ones in the dinning room, both girls stepped out and saw their members getting along nicely. surpisingly no one has tried to kill each other yet and that also reminds emiko of sora, she hadn't heard an update about her.

" how is sora? " emiko said looking at ayaka who was smiling at her members talking with some hanazono girls.

" i don't know, i kicked her out of the gang " ayaka said which surpised emiko.

she gave ayaka a confused look, sora was well liked by ayaka and she did everything that ayaka asked her to do. " she tried to get some members of emica to retailate against you behind my back, luckily kazuko found out about it first and i shut it down real quick " she said to emiko.

this also confuses the hanazono leader, ayaka was actually trying to protect hanazono and emiko. if you told emiko at the start that ayaka would try and protect her then she would laugh. this was the first time that emiko and ayaka were in the same room together without trying to kill each other.

ayaka could sense her and emiko would be close friends, for some reason emiko could sense the same thing. maybe it was because they both had the mission now to protect their members or it was because they were kind of a like, yet different in so many ways.

either way, they were going to be best friends and it was only a matter of time they would.