Chapter 6: Espio and Rouge (THE BEST CHAPTER OUTTA THIS GOD DAMN STORY)

Espio walked to Rouge's house because it was time for their date together, and all Espio could think about was that they were about to make sex for the first time. Espio looked at the computer and read about what to do and what the right words were so he would know how it works and how to say it right so no one would make fun of him. It was Rouge's house he was at now, and it was in front of him.

Espio knocked Rouge's house door. "I hope she is home!" said Espio and she was, she opened the door just then.

"Hello, I'm home," said Rouge, looking always sexy in her tiny baby bra and big cool boobs. Espio thought she looked like the hottest woman in the world that he could see from here. "Where are you taking me on our date tonight?" whispered Rouge in a sex-filled voice.

Espio had thought this one over on the way over so that he could say it right the first time and get her to do what he wanted: that's sex. "Well," said Espio, "Just let me put on this science hat and we will begin sex."

Rouge looked shocked but she probably was excited too, Espio could tell they both had a nerection. "What?" said Rouge in a shocked way, "Right here?"

Espio said "Yes, this hat was made by Tails pacifically for our date! It makes it impossible to see and impossible to hear while I am wearing it." Espio did a cool face at her because being smart can be cool too as long as you're not a nerd ass.

Rouge said "Okay, let's go inside," and gently grabbed Espio's hand, but he pulled it back and she fell causing him to fell and they both together fell on to the grass where they rolled around in it until they were about in the middle of Rouge's house's front lawn so there was plenty of room around them for activities.

"No," said Espio, "I want to make sex in you right here!" and Espio put on the Invisibility Hat so nobody could see or hear them and a whole new world of possibilities were optioned to them so they could do sex in what ever way they wanted and it was time to start sex right now.

Espio revealed his penis to Rouge, who looked at it. Rouge said "Cool" and took out her vagina. Espio's penis was really big from looking at Rouge like when he is in church and its so boring but you just get a boner anyway. Rouge's vagina looked like a surprised ghost. Espio's penis approached Rouge like a plane flying down at the airport but instead of being full of business men it was full of Espio's Creamy Italian salad dressing.

"Here it comes!" cried Espio, ramming his mauve avenger into Rouge's vagina spot. Rouge screamed sex noises and Espio messed around with her boobs and face like she was the X-Men arcade game. Espio slapped his big awesome penis from side to side in her vagina like a hotdog windshield wiper and Rouge was ripping grass from the lawn.

Then Espio used his tail to flip her over (he can do this) and put his penis into her butt. He moved his penis in circles in her butthole like he was building a golf course and digging out the back 9. Rouge was flapping her bat wings like an idiot and not flying because Espio's was holding on to her asscheeks and pressing into them with his fingers and leaving marks that looked like it said "wow" when combined with the spot where her butthole is, and that is what she felt because Espio seemed to be a sex professional.

Espio used his tail again to flip her over and did all-star sex things like using his penis like a rolling pin on her face and plugging his penis into her bellybutton to see how far it would go and making a balls hurricane with swirling his balls and her balls. Finally they both got so sexy that Espio's penis ejaculated, and semen came out of it and landed on Rouge who was lying there on the lawn but nobody could see them so it was ok. At that part Espio screamed "It's semen time!" and Rouge shouted "Create a generation in me!". Espio ejaculated semen in to her vagina and that was what happened.

Now that they were done doing sex, they put their penis and vagina and balls away and Espio took off the Invisibility Hat and it was like nothing ever happened but they both know it did because they were there for it.

"Bye bye," said Espio and Espio walked off her property and away to his house and did the rest of his things until school happened the next day.