Chapter 2: The Prom

The rest of the day for Sonic was awful! So bad it was that Sonic went home and went right to the bathroom and took a big poop. It was a mad poop because it went out fast. It shooted out of his butthole so fast that it was like a gun shooting. His poop stunk so much that even the neighbors could smell it and they all had a meeting at night about what to do about it and they decided that they would just put fans on outside and if it really started to smell again they would do something else.

So Sonic pooped and went up to his room and shouted into his pillow "I hate everything!". Sonic shouted loud and he heard a knock at his door.

"What is wrong Sonic," asked Sonic's Mom.

"Nothing said Sonic," said Sonic.

"Okay just keep it down because I am trying to watch the t-v." said Sonic's Mom to Sonic and left without saying anything else. Sonic was in his room still so he looked out to the window and saw Tails flying there with this flying tails.

"Sonic are you ok," asked Tails. "I was worried about you, Sonic." Sonic was less mad because Tails was always nice and smart and didn't care that Sonic left his Porns around his room so he could think about kissing and doing sex on Amy when he wasn't with Amy. "Please be happy," said Tails. "Are you there?"

Sonic went to the window and opened the window. Sonic grabbed Tails and put him on the bed because Sonic is strong too. "This day was the worst," said Sonic. "Everyone thinks I am a gay loser all because I gave them my journal." Sonic cried a little and Tails put his hand under his face to catch his tears. Tears can stain a carpet.

Tails hugged Sonic and said, "I am always here for u. The prom is tonight also."

"Wow I forgot" said Sonic. Sonic ran to his closet fast and pulled out his prom uniform (its a tuxedo) and put it on faster. "Is our limo here yet Tails?" said Sonic while looking at Tails.

"Yes," said Tails right back.

"Let's go," and Sonic went outside with Tails who was also in prom clothing and they went outside and got in the limo.

"The limo is broken," said the limo driver who looked like a person but darker colored. Sonic and Tails got out of the limo and asked the limo driver if they could fix it. "Nope the limo is broken eternally," said the limo Driver. So Sonic grabbed Tails's hand and said "Let's go," and ran all the way to the prom which was on an island called "Ghost Island."

"This place is scary," said Tails. Ghost Island was really scary. It was shaped like a skull, and everything looked like it was dead. Sonic looked at Tails.

"Yeah it is." Said Sonic.

"Why would the put the prom on this island," said Tails. "I don't see anyone else from the school here." Tails and Sonic were both worried about it all. Sonic and Tails walked forward and there was a Haunted House. Sonic and Tails went into the Haunted House and it was spooky. Sonic saw a ghost and Tails saw a mummy. There was a man laughing.

"Ha ha ha, Sonic and Tails, now you are both here and fallen right into my trap," said the man laughing. The man looked like a fat immature gay. It was Eggman.

"Eggman why you're here," asked Sonic and shouted at Eggman. "Are you here for the Chaos Emeralds!" Sonic shook his fists at Eggman and Tails ran at him but what an idiot he was because a cage fell down from the top of the sky and trapped Tails. "You are doomed now," said Egg man. "Welcome to a graveyard of you."

Sonic was shocked but did not run forward because he did not want to get caught too but what if Eggman did not have another cage? Sonic did not know so he went to the side into a different room. This room was smaller and had carpets and wallpaper. It was still scary though.

Sonic said "I need to find a way out and to save Tails," and he walked into a door that was on the next wall. "Next thing," said Sonic, and he came out of the room into the same room he was in. "This is a Haunted House so you always come back to the same place," said Sonic thinking of famous saying he saw once on the wall of a Walgreens where it was written.

Eggman laughed and pointed at Sonic, "I kissed Amy and now you can never date her again because I am going to do sex to her tonight."

"No, this cannot be real," said Sonic. Sonic knew that he had to do something but what.