Chapter 14: The Play

Sonic and Amy got to High School and went to the play, which was at the school. When they got to the auditorium they were not expecting to be surprised, but they were, because the auditorium was actually full of men and women idiots waiting to see the play. Cool young people such as High School students did not come to see the play unless they had to. The place was so full that Sonic and Amy had to sit in bad seats surrounded by strangers that could have been dirty or usually did crime. Sonic looked around the place and saw Rouge and Knuckles Jr, who was a baby, sitting really by the door out, and Tails and Cream all the way on the other side, which is where they probably would have sat anyway because Tails hated Sonic to the sky. Sonic also saw Shadow standing around places but he did not get in a seat because he was too bad for that.

"We're at the play now," said Amy to Sonic even though she was surrounded by people who were neither of them. "I wonder when it will begin."

"It going to start soon," said Sonic back to Amy. "What I am wondering is not that, but it is if Charmy is going to mess up big time because he has been acting weird all week. I bet you he will." Sonic laughed about this because it did not really matter to him, but it did to Charmy.

The play they were doing was the Christmas story even though it was not Christmas time, but they thought it was a good idea to do anyway. In the play, Silver played Joseph, who was Jesus's dad. Charmy played Mary, because even though he was not a girl, everyone thought he was anyway. Baby version Jesus was going to be played by Knuckles, who was fitted for the role now that he was a baby.

Sonic and Amy sat patiently in the seats they were in even though Sonic could have been out running around. Sonic waited by rubbing Amy's leg and seeing how close he could get his hand to her vagina before she rubbed him off. Sonic determined that Amy was prime and ready for sex because her vagina felt hard and loose as far as he could tell when he would get close to it with his hand before the play began. He almost forgot totally that he had a deadly ball disease.

The play eventually started, and it was just as gay as you thought it would be. There was singing and songs but otherwise it was just like the Christmas Story always was. Mary got a letter from an angel saying she was going to have a baby, but she did not want to have the baby at home because the King would not let babies vote, so Mary and Joseph rode bikes all the way from London to Jerusalem. When they got to there, the hospital was full, so they went to a barn and had the baby in there, and it turned out to be the legendary hero Jesus. Through the whole play, Silver did a really good job, and Charmy did an okay job, but everyone sure believed he was a woman because his voice was so high and girls.

Then they got to the ending where Mary was to have her baby out. Mary flipped on to her front and Joseph pulled Jesus out of her butt, which looked totally fake, Sonic could tell, even with special affects. Joseph held Jesus up to show god and then gave him to Mary, who was actually Charmy. Charmy looked at Jesus (Knuckles) really close and then reached into his clothing with the hand that was not holding him and pulled out a knife. "Time to get murdered," said Charmy as he started to kill Knuckles. Just as he began to do this, Silver bodily flew into them and knocked Knuckles up and away from Charmy.

"Oh my god, what is happening?" said Amy, who was startled hard.

"Charmy is trying to kill Knuckles, obviously," said Sonic to Amy. It was true, and people started to being yelling and screaming. Just then, a gun shot came from the back of the audience.

Shadow pulled out his gun from his spot and aimed it at Charmy Bee from the back of the audience. Shadow fired his gun, and the bullet hit his head, but he must have been wearing a gunproof helmet, because the bullet from the gun went off his head and up into the ceiling, where it hit a light and the light fell down along with other things. Something from the ceiling fell into the back of the stage, where the props were, and one of the props was a bomb that they used for some things. The prop was a real bomb, though, and when the thing hit it, the bomb exploded.

The bomb exploded with a huge explosion, like a bunch of horses made of fire running through the place. Suddenly people did not really care about the play anymore because the place was full of fire and could kill you. Rouge and Knuckles Jr already got out quick right away because they were by the door. Sonic looked and saw Amy next to him was almost unconscience because of all the fire and smoke and shocking things. Sonic picked her up and ran out of the auditorium with his fast speed. Sonic found Rouge and Knuckles Jr outside in the hallway where it was safe.

"Are you okay?" said Rouge. "Knuckles Jr predicted that this would happen so we sat by the door so we could get out easy."

"Yes, we are okay," said Sonic. "Amy here is going into a shock attack but it is nothing she will not get over." Sonic looked around and saw people running out, but there was a lot of other people still stuck in the auditorium, and some of them were fainted. People were leaving and not helping the other people get out, but the lunch lady who had ears but was deaf was running into the auditorium and carrying women and children back out. The lunch lady lived in Mongolia by herself as a child and became very strong from carrying trees back from the frozen forests to the villages that she traveled between so now she could carry stacks of people. Since she was deaf all of the noises that the fire was making did not bother her because she could not hear.

Sonic saw the lunch lady bring out Cream, but Tails was not being brought out because he was not a woman or child. Sonic thought, "Damn, he is still my friend." Sonic swallowed his scary feelings and ran into the burning auditorium to Tails who was past out in the front. Sonic picked Tails up and ran and brought his body outside to the hallway and began doing CPR on his body. Sonic thought, "This will look gay," but it did not matter because Tails was still his friend. Sonic pushed on his body and started kissing him to give him life again. Sonic kept kissing and kissing and Amy and Rouge and Knuckles Jr watched him as he kissed Tails's face, but Tails was not waking up.

"Sonic!" said Shadow over on the side. "Charmy escaped and is running through the school like a murderer now! Stop CPR kissing Tails! You have to help us catch him!"

Then Silver gave Knuckles to Rouge and said, "He is safe now, but he needs to sleep." Rouge was so happy she could have kissed him, but did not.

Sonic looked and said, "Amy, finish doing CPR on Tails. I will let you and will not get jealous." Sonic kissed her mouth and felt one of her boobs and ran off with Shadow and Silver to go catch the guy who was trying to kill baby Knuckles that was now running around the school and could danger them all.