Chapter 12: The Most Important Drama

It was a new day, and Sonic woke up from out of his bed and scratched his balls. He could feel the rash on his balls and it was getting worse than before. "A sickness still ravages my balls," said Sonic as he wrote it in his journal that he now had back from Tails when he took it from school after Sonic had given it away to Ms. Lesson.

Sonic was done complaining about his balls and went to school. In History class, he talked to Amy. "Hey Amy," said Sonic to Amy.

"Hi Sonic," said Amy and kissed him hotly like a GirlFriend.

"What is up?" said Sonic to Amy.

"It is awful. I have bad news," said Amy to Sonic.

"That stinks. Do you want to have sex later?" said Sonic to Amy.

"No thank you. Everything is so busy right now," said Amy to Sonic. "My bad news is that I have to go see the play tonight for a class."

"Wow, that is unfair," said Sonic to Amu. "Even the principal says that the play is super gay. But I guess you have to go, sorry." The school play was so gay.

"I wanted to know if you would come with me," said Amy in a way to Sonic that sounded like she was trying to be attractive. "The play will be much better with someone else there."

"That is the real bad news. I do not want to go near the play. But I will go so we can have sex later," said Sonic back to Amy. Amy kissed Sonic, and so did Sonic to Amy, and they made such a cute, hot couple. Then Sonic and Amy had the rest of the class and Sonic went to another class thinking about how much it was gonna suck that he has to go to the play tonight. The play was just a bunch of people doing gay things and music, like a car full of losers.

Sonic was now in a different class where Rouge and Shadow was also in the class. Rouge was with Knuckles and Knuckles Jr, too, like always now. "Hey guys," said Sonic to them.

"Hey Sonic," said them to Sonic together at the same time to save time.

"What is new," said Sonic to them.

"Charmy has been acting really weird and different lately," said Shadow in a dark way, which is like him.

"He is probably nervous for the play," said Rouge suggestively.

"I wouldn't make any assumptions, but we should keep an eye on him to make sure he is okay," said Knuckles Jr. Knuckles Jr turned out to be a really cool baby. "I foresee something strange at the play tonight."

"The play is gay," said everyone together, agreeing. Everyone knew it.

"How are you and Tails doing?" said Shadow to Sonic.

"Tails still hates my body inside and outside," said Sonic with almost tears in his eyes, but he was too big and a man for that. "It is so hard to be best friends with someone who hates you and does not want to talk to you."

"I know how you say it," said Shadow. "A lot of people hate me because I am dark," said Shadow, "But I am not trying to be a supervillain. It is just who I am." Shadow squinted his eyes at the people around him in a way that is hard to describe and kept going. "I do crimes in the city, but I am not a bad person. You can do bad things and mistakes sometimes and still be a good person, and people should still like you for it, unless you're really a bad person, like Eggman, who is a shit dick. Maybe one day people will see I am a good person, even if dark."

Sonic listened to what Shadow said so powerfully, that it was like Sonic wrote down everything on a piece of paper and put it in a special folder and put that folder in a safe place so he could always go back to read it. Then Sonic itched at his balls. His balls were a wreck. That class ended and the rest of school did too and Sonic went home thinking about how his balls were like two blimps covered in volcanoes that could fit on the blimps and itched as well.

When Sonic got to his home Sonic's Mom walked up to him and said, "Sonic, I went to clean your room and saw what you wrote about your gay ball problems. I am worried about your balls and fear it could be a mortal illness so I made a doctor zepointmint. But first we will have dinner. I got more Chinese food because I know how much you liked it last time."

"Don't read my journal, MOM," screamed Sonic. Then Sonic went and ate the food and just like last time, would you know it, there was a fortune cookie, and Sonic opened it and ate the cookie part and kept the paper inside to read the magical fortune on the paper. He looked at the paper and read it and it said "One man's pubic illness will cause the death of millions". Some people did not believe what fortune cookies said but Sonic knew they were magic and were always right, so he was a little worried and wondered what it could mean.

Then Sonic went to the doctor. Sonic did not like going to the doctor because he was Chinese (like the food Sonic had) and made him feel nerves. Sonic went into his doctor room and sat on the chair that the doctor told him to. The doctor took out some papers and looked at them.

"Hello, Sonic. It has been a while since I saw you last. Sonic's Mom tells me you are having problems with your balls. I am going to do some tests on you, but first I am going to look at your papers. I see from looking at your papers that your balls and penis are the biggest in your High School. Good job, Sonic." The doctor said. Sonic appreciated the truth and nodded his head and smiled. It was okay to talk about your penis and balls with the doctor because that is what they do, even if it automatically makes them gay. The doctor made a lot of money so being gay was probably worth it.

Then the doctor started doing tests. Sonic passed all of them awesomely and even the doctor was surprised at how Sonic was the best at everything, except being smart, which Tails was the best at, but Sonic was still pretty smart, too. Then they got to the last test, which was about Sonic's balls. The doctor took out a test tube and filled it with pieces from Sonic's balls, and he tested them with machines. The machines printed out reports about it and then the doctor took them and looked at them with his very very Chinese eyes.

"This looks bad," said the doctor, looking at the reports that the machines printed out about Sonic's balls. "It looks like you have a big disease."

"Uh-oh, what do I do?" said Sonic to the doctor, really worried about the welfare of his balls.

"I do not know. This is a legendary disease that only comes around once every one million years. No one has ever found a cure for this disease and what it can do is very bad. This disease will go from your balls to your penis and then up to your brain and it can kill you eventually. There are other things that it does probably, but I do not know because it is so rare and you will just have to call me up and tell me what it does when you find out. All I can tell you right now, Sonic, is to keep your balls away from everyone you know. Do not touch them to other people because it will spread, and they will die, and it will spread more, and the whole world may be at steak here. Please be safe." Said the Doctor, in a calm way but also scared because it was so serious.

"No! But I have to have my first sex with Amy. We were going to do it at the play which I am going to from here!" said Sonic, crying, sad and mad and afraid of things. Balls are an important part of sex. Sonic was always so healthy and the fastest person ever, but some things just cannot be stopped, like this ball disease.

"Too bad," said the doctor. "If you do that, it will be awful, and the first person to die will be Amy. You should not want your GirlFriend to die." The doctor was right, but Sonic was still worried about it.

"Okay. Well, I have to go to the play now," said Sonic and ran out with the most nervous feelings that Sonic has ever had. Sonic thought about it, and it was the most important High School drama. What is more important, health or love?