Part 19 - Hot and Bothered

Karan

I drape my hand over her waist as we wait.

Talking closely to her, I say, "Were you making a dig at me back there?"

She turns toward me and rests her hand on my chest while she tilts her head back to look me in the eyes. We probably look like the picture-perfect couple.

But at the moment, nothing but annoyance, frustration, and a pinch of hate flows between us.

"Did you know that the world doesn't revolve around you, Karan? Crazy thought, I know. But something you might have to come to terms with."

Tejasswi slides her hand up my chest, to my neck, and then stands on her toes and kisses the bottom of my chin.

When she pulls away, she whispers, "If we weren't in a room of people right now, I would knee you so hard in the dick for making me strip out of my shorts and put on this uncomfortable outfit."

My jaw clenches, and I'm about to respond when our drinks are placed in front of us.

Wanting to get out of earshot, I take her free hand and guide her to a sitting area.

I expect her to sit in the chair next to me, but she sits on my lap and loops her arm over my shoulders. Her hand goes straight to my hair, where she lightly plays with it.

"What are you doing?" I ask her, my back stiff.

"Playing the doting girlfriend of course. I mean, you're Karan Kundrra, after all, and I'm just a lonely college girl who is so lucky to have you in her life, so I'm going to show you that with my body."

"Teja," I say through clenched teeth as she brings her mouth to my ear and runs her nose very softly along my cheek, causing my skin to break out in goosebumps.

"Mmm, I wonder where Anusha is. I hope she can see the way you stare at my chest. Don't act like I don't see you."

I keep my breath steady as I lift my drink to my lips.

"I don't see what your hold-up with her is. Sure, she's gorgeous," Teju says as her lips press against my cheek. "And okay, you guys were high school sweethearts." She kisses me again, this time closer to my mouth. "But did she ever enjoy sucking you?"

"Tejasswi," I say through clenched teeth.

"You know, hearing you say my full name, it's starting to make me feel...hot."

She squirms on my lap. "Say it again."

I turn to look her in the eyes, and while keeping a neutral face, I ask through thinned lips, "What the hell are you doing?"

"Being the girlfriend. Isn't this what you want? To make Anusha jealous? Well, she's here somewhere, and I'm just trying to show her who you belong to."

She leans in even closer and whispers in my ear. "Even if you don't get to fuck me."

My breathing picks up, and I can feel my dick harden from the thought of it until I couldn't breathe anymore.

"You don't want to play this game, Tejasswi."

"Who says I'm playing?" she asks as she stands from my lap and sets her drink down.

She leans forward, giving me the perfect view of her chest, and she grips my chin and says, "I'm going to freshen up."

Then she presses her lips right to mine. 

Soft. 

Supple. 

Addicting.

I'm so fucking tempted to slip my hand behind her head and keep her close to me, but I keep my hand still, resting on my thigh as she pulls away.