Part 25 - 50 Shades of Fucked Up

Karan

In case you were wondering, I'm walking into my apartment, knowing she's here working out, I'm dreading every second of seeing her. I'm not ready walking in here to a sexually charged Tejasswi, ready to pounce.

I'm all sorts of fucked up, and I know the one thing that I need is some peace. And the place I find the most peace is in the sauna.

After setting my bag and keys down in the entryway, I head to my bedroom, where I strip out of my clothes and wrap a towel around my waist as I exit my bedroom.

Sauna, that's what I need. I need the fucking sauna to clear my mind.

I glance through the window on the gym door, and when I see that Teju isn't there, I heave a sigh of relief.

I walk into the gym and head straight for the sauna, where I turn it on. I take a seat and stretch my arms across the upper bench as the heat starts to seep into my skin. This is exactly what I needed. I shut my eyes, let out a deep breath, and then sink into my seat just as the door opens.

Fuck...

"Funny finding you here," Teju says.

I slowly open my eyes and see her standing in front of me, a fresh soap smell coming off her, wrapped in a towel.

"Uh . . . hey," I say. "Get your, uh, workout in?"

"I did. And I took a shower but then thought, you know, I would love some sauna time."

"Well, if you want to be alone, I can leave."

"No, you're exactly who I want in here."

And then, she lets her towel loose, and it falls to her feet. My mouth goes dry from the sight of her naked, gorgeous, and so fucking perfect in every goddamn way.

I'm useless.

She walks up to me, leans forward, and presses a light kiss to my lips.

"Mmm, I missed these lips and I missed the way you smell." she says as her hand touches my thigh

"And I missed the way it feels when you possess me with your voice."

"Teju," I groan.

"Tell me you don't like that," she says as she palms me.

Involuntarily, my legs slightly part. "Making more room for me?"

"Teju...I..."

Fuck, I can't think when she's stroking me over the towel like that.

"You what?" she asks as she rests one knee on the bench and brings her breasts up to my mouth.

My lips part, and she gently places one of her nipples right on my lower lip. I suck her in.

"Karan," she moans. "I love your mouth."

She lifts up and brings her other leg to the bench, where she straddles my lap. Immediately, my hands fall to her hips, where I keep her firmly in place.

"Tell me you love my tits." I nibble on her nipple for one second only to remind myself not to give in.

"I love them," I admit.

"Good," she says as her hands fall to my shoulders, and she starts to lightly rock her hips over my lap.

Too good. Feels too fucking good.

My head falls back as I ask, "What are you doing?"

"I'm not messing around anymore," she says as her hands drag across my chest, her nails digging into my skin.