Part 20 - Naked and Trembling and His

Tejasswi

I don't know if I've ever been more satisfied than I am at this very moment, driving back to my hostel, a fuming Karan Kundrra next to me.

He thought he could just charge into my room, demand I join him, threaten me if I don't, then expect everything to be okay?

Ohhhhhh no.

Not this girl.

I knew going into this event with him are networking opportunities for me as well, and making a fool out of myself is not the best idea.

But I knew if I turned up the heat, I could teach our friend a lesson.

And I did.

I can tell he's ready to snap from his grip on the steering wheel and the tightness in his jaw.

Guess what, Karan? You deserve it.

Don't fuck with me.

When we pull up to my hostel, I get ready to hop on out, but when he doesn't swing to the front of the building and parks instead, a light trickle of sweat forms on my upper lip.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

He doesn't respond.

He exits the car, walks over to my side, and opens my door.

He then undoes my seat belt and takes me by the hand, helping me out of the car.

Uh-oh. Once he shuts the door, he holds on to my hand tightly as if he's afraid I might take off and maintains his hold all the way up to my room.

When we reach my door, I turn to him and say, "Well, thanks for walking me up here, but you can go now."

Without a sound, he takes my clutch, opens it up, and pulls out my key. He unlocks the door, parts it open, and says, "Get in. Now."

Okay, so you remember when I was feeling fully satisfied like five minutes ago? That feeling has completely vanished as I walk into my room, Karan following closely.

The door closes, and I feel my body still, ready to see what he's going to do next.

He sets my clutch down on the desk before coming up behind me, his chest firm against my back. He dips his head so his lips are right next to my ear.

Chills race up my arms from his heady proximity. "Did you have fun tonight?" he asks in a menacing tone as his hand travels up my back until it reaches the nape of my neck. "Fucking around with me, trying to make me hard?"

"I didn't have to try," I say.

Not sure why I decide to poke the bear, but I do.

Unhappy with my response, he moves me up against the wall. His large, muscular chest eclipses my back, and the only reason my face isn't pressed into the white paint in front of me is because my hands are bracing my body.

"It wasn't fucking funny," he says, his tone clear. He's ready to snap. I swallow hard.

"Sorry to say, but you said nothing about not turning you on."

"It's in the fucking contract," he virtually spits.

"We don't fuck. Nothing says we can't tease," I say, unable to stop myself from mouthing off.

"Is that in the fine print?" he asks.

"Yes," I answer just as his hand finds the zipper of my dress.

"Good to know," he says in such a sly, knowing voice that I fear what he's about to do.

With one hand on my waist, keeping me in place, he slides the zipper of my outfit down until my back is exposed. His body is so close that I can feel his body heat against mine.