Part 24 - Birthday Gift

Karan

The drive back to her hostel room is quiet. I have nothing to say because I'm wavering between what I should do and what I shouldn't do.

I never considered building feelings for her. But her patience, her tenderness, and her understanding have slowly peeled away at my resolve.

When we get up to her room, and she opens the door, I push her in and slam the door.

Her eyes widen as I approach her and with one arm, I scoop her up and deposit her on her bed.

"Karan," she says, breathless. I remove her shoes and grab her leggings and peel them off her body until she's only in her top and red lace thong.

Her hands fall to her face and she says, "Please don't be teasing me."

I move over her and force her to look at me. "Do you remember when we made our contract?"

"If you stop this because of the no sex rule..."

"Do you remember the contract?" I ask, my patience wearing thin.

"Yes," she says.

"Do you remember the blank promise you gave me? You owe me a favour."

"Yes, I remember," she says, her breathing becoming heavy.

"I know what I want my favour to be," I say as I pull her up and then rest my hands on her shirt. I slip my fingers underneath and pull it up and over her head, revealing her matching lace strapless bra.

"Wh-What is it?" she asks.

I reach around her back and find the clasp of her bra. With one flick of my fingers, I undo it and watch as the fabric falls to her lap.

And fuck me...Her tits are so fucking sexy. Round, tight, with dark nipples pebbled from the air, they're aching for my touch, for my mouth.

I push her back down on the mattress, and as I thread my fingers into her thong and start to tug it down, I say, "I want you to allow me to fuck you with my tongue tonight."

"Is that even a question you need to ask?" Her chest heaves as I lower her thong down her legs and all the way off. I stare down at her, completely naked for me, and I realize there is no way I'll have any self-control.

She's easily the sexiest woman I've ever been with.

"Fuck," I mutter as I slide my hands up her thighs "You're so hot,Teju."

Her legs spread, and she opens for me while her hands fall to her breasts.

"Please don't play with me, Karan." Her head twists to the side. "I've wanted you for so long. I need it tonight. Please."

I remove my jacket and toss it to the side and then untuck my shirt and unbutton it. I leave my shirt open and bend down. Placing both my hands on her inner thighs, I spread her even wider, causing her to gasp.

I make eye contact with her as I lower my mouth, and right before I stick my tongue out, I take a deep breath. Her eyes widen right before I press my mouth to her slick pussy.

"Oh fuck," she groans as she pushes up, seeking more.

Hands still on her thighs, I take long, languid strokes with my tongue. She squirms beneath me as I lap away at her, never fully pushing all the way in against her clit, just staying around the outside, prepping her for what's to come.

I trail kisses up her tight stomach to just below her breasts.

"Suck them, Karan. Please...please suck them."