1

[The story starts after Lloyd meets the first spinjitzu master]

Cole sighed with relief as he watched Lloyd sit up. He didn't think he could take losing another person if he was being honest. It was a satisfactory feeling. He and his teammates cheering and celebrating the defeat of The Omega. He glanced at Kai next to him and they made eye contact. Kai smiled joyfully at him and pulled him into a hug. Cole was stunned but instantly his face flared red. He cautiously returned the hug and smiled awkwardly too. Luckily everyone was too busy rejoicing to notice. Master Wu smiled under his beard and patted Lloyd on the shoulder. 

"Let us rest, we have to clean up the monastery tomorrow!" he said. There were disappointed groans from the crowd. Master Wu raised his eyebrow and the ninja all fell silent. "Alright! Go get Pixal to treat your injuries and then some rest." He said, dismissing the ninja with a wave of his hand. Kai finally released Cole from his embrace and rushed happily over to his sister. Cole stared after him, slightly dazed. He watched as Kai scolded Jay for his proposal timing and as Jay hid behind Nya. Zane walked up behind him and gently put his hand on his shoulder. Cole nearly had a heart attack. 

"ZANE. WHAT THE HELL." Cole jumped away as if he'd just been burned, his hair stood on end like an angry cat. Zane smiled. 

"I'm sorry, I did not mean to startle you." He said innocently. Cole frowned at him through narrow eyes. Zane smiled at him and Cole finally stopped frowning. 

"Eh, it's alright buddy." Cole smiled. Zane thanked him. "I'm gonna go see Pixal... I've got cuts to last me a lifetime!" He said jokingly. Zane looked at him confused. 

"That is not something good." He said. Cole burst out into laughter and grabbed Zane's arm for support. 

"I know, that's why I'm going to see Pixal. Don't worry!" he said. Zane nodded, still failing understanding why being injured was a joking matter. As Cole and Zane began to walk to the infirmary, Cole glanced back at Kai. He'd finally gotten hold of Jay and was wrestling him to the ground. Nya laughed. She looked up and was slightly surprised to see Cole staring at them. She waved but Cole just scowled back and crossed his arms, turning his head away. Nya was shocked. She turned to Kai and Jay.

"You saw that right?!" She said in disbelief. Jay and Kai looked at her in confusion. 

"Saw what?" They asked in unison. Nya leant down, whispering.

"Cole! That's what! He seems upset..." She said. Jay shrugged, shoving Kai out of his way. 

"Eh, maybe he's just in pain. I'm sure he's fine!" He said unconcerned. Kai nodded.

"Yeah! Don't worry sis! Cole's strong, he'll be back to full health in no time!" He ruffled his sister's hair. Nya sighed, mumbling 'ok' and they walked off to find Pixal too. 

HMMMMMMMMMMMM this is really SHORT. T^T

BUT MAYBE THE NEXT PARTS WILL BE LONGER?! Idk *SiGh* TwT

Anyway :] I hope this isn't too random cause this is gonna go very VERY off plot and VERY random because I like to make characters S U F F E R :]