5

Before I know it, I've got Childe in the passengers seat of my car. This is what I wanted, but a part of me feels nervous—embarrassed even. I haven't done something like this in a while.

We leave Childe's car in the lot at the restaurant for now, as it's easier to take one car. The whole ride there, he's got a hand on my thigh, leaving gentle strokes and looking at me like his future dessert. I don't mind, though, because at this rate, I will be. I guess it just makes me nervous because he's so handsome. I'm not used to this type of foreplay unless I've been in a relationship with someone for a while.

And here he is, already running his nose against my neck as I struggle to drive in a straight line, feeling all kinds of flutters trailing down my body.

Of course, he is tipsy. I made sure not to drink too much just in case, but even though Childe didn't overdo it drinking, he is at least a bit impaired. Call me crazy, but I breathalyzed him. I needed to make sure that this decision was mutual. The last thing I'd want is to take advantage of him when he's not aware. To both our pleasure, he wasn't lying to me when he said he was "fine." At least, not entirely.

We arrive at my place, and Childe is distracted almost instantly. "Whoa," he says as I pull into the drive, the garage doors lifting for me. "Nice place."

I smirk, pulling into the garage and shutting off the vehicle. "Thank you," I say, then look to the door leading inside. "I uh... I'm going to release the nanny real quick. Just...give me a minute, please."

It's around 11:30pm, and I enter to find Xiangling criss-crossed on the sofa, eyes glued on her phone. She jumps at my presence, then flashes a smile.

"Oh! Hi Mr. Zhongli," she says quietly. "You're back. Xiao is in bed. I've just been sitting here. I made him dinner and everything."

I smile back. "Perfect. Thanks for everything, Xiangling." I approach her with a bag of mora, which she doesn't hesitate to grab. "Have a good night. Get home safely."

She grabs her things quickly, giving a little wave and another smile as she heads for the front door. "Thank you, sir. Goodnight!"

I watch as she leaves, locking the door behind her. My eyes follow the car down the drive, then with a sigh of relief, I head back into the garage to fetch Childe.

We're quiet as we tip-toe up the stairs and into my bedroom. He sits on my bed, looking up at me, and I have to resist the urge to rip his clothes of right then and there.

"I'm going to run to the washroom to freshen up," I say. "There's a robe in the closet over there you can put on to get more comfortable." I give him a seductive smile before disappearing into the washroom. I take another deep breath, before peeling out of my clothes. I slip into a robe myself, spraying myself with fresh aftershave and fixing whatever hairs are out of place.

When I return to the bedroom, Childe is laid out on my bed wearing the robe I mentioned. My face goes hot as I scan over his frame, biting my lip. It's like something out of a movie. I move a hair behind my ear and walk toward him. He smirks devilishly at me, and I strut toward him, sharing a similar look.

Once in front of him, I crawl on the bed, being mindful of my cast, until I'm sat in his lap, staring down at him. He looks up at me like he wants to eat me alive, and I'm willing to let it happen. He positions himself back a bit as I straddle his crotch. His hands and eyes both run the length of my body, every little touch sending tingles up my spine. His lips move to the opening on my robe, and I close my eyes, rolling my head back and letting out a soft moan.

How did I get so lucky that this beautiful man is single and gay? And now I'm in his lap as he makes out with my chest.

His hands move to either side of my robe, and those blue eyes trail into mine as his fingers work the robe off my shoulders. The sleeves fall to the side, and I release my arms, carefully wrapping them around his neck as his lips travel from my own neck and rest onto my lips.

Our noses dance gently from side to side as our tongues battle inside one another's mouths. Soft moans fill the room, and I feel his fingers start to claw at my hips.

He yanks me closer, and I feel something below the robe start to grow on both of us. The sensation is clouding my brain as I take it all in. He leans back on the bed further, taking me with him, until he's laid on his back as I hover over, not once allowing our lips to separate.

A shaky hand reaches down to touch his chest, then trail the length of his body until reaching the tent pitched below. I'm no longer shaking from nerves, but from excitement. He's big.

I moan at the touch alone, massaging his member through the robe, before reaching under for a better feel. He moans at the touch, and it's the most attractive sound in the world. It makes my own member twitch in enjoyment, and I remove my hand and start to buck against him. He bucks back, growing impatient.

We're both so lost in the moment, we almost don't hear the doorbell.

I don't want to stop, but my curiosity gets the better of me, as does it for Childe, and we both pause to look at each other. It's quiet for a moment, and we are frozen for a good fifteen seconds, before the doorbell is followed by a series of hard knocks that cause us both to prairie dog.

"Who's knocking at 12am?" I say—pant, mainly. "I never get visitors this late."
——————————————————
TO BE CONTINUED