24

Childe's hands grab firm against my hips as he takes the opportunity of my lips being so close to slip his tongue between them. I close my eyes as I allow my own to play around with his, soft moans slipping through the cracks as I devour his mouth.

Childe's hands travel down until they've grabbed handfuls of my ass, giving it a firm squeeze. I moan against him, my hands traveling to his chest.

He pulls away, panting softly. "I don't think you can handle how much I want you," he whispers. I breathe out, melting into him as his lips gently graze against my ear.

"Don't under estimate me." I try to sound confident, but the way he nibbles on my ear makes me gasp. A shiver runs up my spine as those little bites go lower, trailing down to my neck, then my collarbone. He's sure to leave marks, and the thought excites me more.

My neck rolls back to allow him room with every bite and kiss, my fingers teasing at one of his nipples through his shirt. He twitches under the touch, breaths hot and heavy against my flesh.

"Even after everything," he says, "you taste so good." Childe grabs hold of my ass again and lifts me up. I gasp again, wrapping my arms around his neck as I'm being carried into the bathroom. He uses his leg to close the door behind us, then places me down again to turn on the shower. I realize then that neither of us have bathed yet. It was probably best we did so before anything, considering... I nearly forgot the amount of blood stains probably hidden in the black of his shirt.

He takes it off immediately, throwing it to the side to reveal a red stained chest and arms. I stare at the smudged pattern and he notices, looking down at himself and laughing awkwardly.

"Oops..." he says, then begins removing the rest of his clothing. I watch him as he hurries into the shower, drowning himself in water, lathering up the loofa and scrubbing hard at the crimson design. It comes off easier than expected, and I realize just how mentally unwell I truly am.

It could be because I'm already like a dog in heat for him, but watching him cleanse off his sins like that somehow turns me on... He killed a man to save our son. It was a crime, but... sexy in a way. I imagine him going absolutely mad on the man for the sake of his child, and I find myself utterly aroused.

My eyes trail down my husband's body as I sit to the side. My breathing deepens and feel my member starting to push against my trousers. Lust stains my stare, and I slowly start to strip myself of my own clothing, standing to my feet.

Childe eyes me from the shower, all wet and beautiful. I bite my lip at the thought of him as my naked body approaches him gracefully. Most of the blood has gone down the drain, so I step behind the glass, closing it behind me.

Childe stops what he's doing to take me in, those eager hands reeling me close again, but stopping just enough to study me some more. "Fuck, you're perfect," he breathes. "You're so fucking perfect."

I moan softly as his fingers play with my hips. Any touch from him right now drives me mad. He pulls me in all the way now and goes for my neck. I close my eyes as the water trickles over my frame along with Childe's soft lips. I'm no good for foreplay, because the second I'm aroused, I want nothing more than to feel my husband's cock thrusting inside of me.

"Mmm, Tartaglia," I moan. "Fuck me. Fuck me now."

Childe moans against me. "Fuck... you're so hot when you're desperate for it. Beg for me. Moan my name some more."

I pull him away from my neck, only to take over the job on his. My fingers fiddle with his nipples as my teeth sink into his skin. I've flipped the tables onto him and he can't handle it—and I love it so much. He throws his neck back, pants and moans echoing the shower walls as his grip on my hips tightens.

"Ah! F-fuck..." he whines. I snog his neck like it's my last moment on earth, moaning against it as my hips already grind deeply against his erect member. He pulls me away, pressing me up against the wall and pinning me by the hips, his dripping chest rising and falling heavily. "Not so fast," he breathes. "I thought I told you to beg. You're not getting what you want without giving me what I want first."

"Please," I nearly cut him off. Fuck, he looks so sexy all wet like that, breathing all heavy and staring at me with those blue, bedroom eyes. I can't take it anymore. "Please, fuck me. Tartaglia... fuck me. I... I need it right now." My length twitches in agreement. I'm squirming under his grasp on my hips.

He doesn't even respond. The look in his eyes becomes one of absolute hungry, and he too is starving to devour me. Before I know it, I've been flipped around until my hands and cheek are pressed against the wet walls of the shower and I feel Childe wasting no time behind me.

He slips himself in fairly easily, and I moan out in pleasure as he fits himself in like a glove. He starts up immediately, thrusting in and out of me while pressing his hands on either side of my face on the wall. I push back against him eagerly, wanting to feel every inch of him penetrate my insides. I don't think I've been so desperate for it like I am now. If this is what make-up sex feels like, maybe we should fight more often.

The water sprinkles over us, the sound muffling our noises just a bit, though I'm quite notorious for being loud, apparently. I can't contain the cries that leave my lips as I arch my back and slide farther down the wall until I'm bent down at a perfect angle in front of him, meeting his thrusts half way.

"Fuckk baby," Childe moans. "You love it don't you? You look so pretty, all bent over for me like that with that fat ass of yours. You're perfect. Such a pretty little slut for me. Mmm, you're doing so good baby, but I wanna see that beautiful face of yours now."

Childe flips me over, and in one switch motion, I'm in a similar position I'd been in earlier. I whine at the loss of that feeling inside of me, wrapping my arms and legs around him.

He smiles up at me. "There it is. Beautiful." He doesn't hesitate to continue where we left off. He lines up quickly, then instantly starts pounding me as my back slides up and down the wet walls. I don't worry about how slippery it may be or the possibility of falling. I'm so lost in my arousal that all I can think about is cumming.

"Fuck, baby..." I moan, eyes rolling back. "I'm...gonna cum."

Childe pumps in and out faster, groans and panting echoing the small space. "Cum for me," he cries. "Cum with me..."

He doesn't have to tell me twice, as the second he demands it, I obey. My head rolls back against the tile, wet hair sticking to the wall as I let out a loud cry of absolute pleasure. It's a good thing we're in the shower, because I paint Childe's chest in a load of my seed. At the same time, I feel a pool of warmth fill my insides.

We both nearly collapse, Childe struggling to hold me up now, and eventually lowering me down to the seat on the other side of the shower. I straddle him, holding on tight, attempting to catch my breath as Childe looks up as the water stains his cheeks.

"Fuck..." he breathes, back relaxed against the wall. "That was top five for sure."
——————————————————————
TO BE CONTINUED (please vote💛)