13

In contrast to Xiao's, Childe and I have a tent large enough to stand in. We flip on the lantern, and the two of us start to slide out of our clothes and into just our drawers. Childe watches as I slip from my shirt, folding it in my arms.

"Damn," he says, eyes trailing my torso. "How'd I end up with someone sooooo sexy?" He smirks, giving me bedroom eyes. Whenever he speaks to me like that, even ten years later, it makes my heart flutter and my cheeks hot—and not just from the wine.

I smile, placing my shirt to the side and approaching him slowly. He's already sat on the air mattress, and I lower myself onto his legs, crawling the length of his body and claiming my spot in his lap. His fingers instantly wrap around my waist, and our lips meet for a moment.

"I ask myself that question everyday when I look at you," I say, poking his nose, before reaching over to the lantern to turn it off. I watch his face as the moonlight shines in from the netted ceiling, those gorgeous blue eyes sparkling beneath it. I bite my lip, wrapping my arms around him and scooting myself as close as possible. "Fuck, you're so pretty..."

"That's all you baby," he whispers, words slightly slurred, running his hands slowly up my back as he breathes me in. "You're so...so perfect... You...promise you're not tired of me yet? You...you don't think I'm a bad person? You don't want to leave me..."

I draw little circles into his back, burying my face in his neck, lips pressed behind his ear. "We've been through so much together," I whisper. "There's almost nothing you could do at this point that could keep me away from you. I love you... so much. I promise to stay by your side, no matter what."

Childe let's out a soft, shaky breath, fingers running harder up my back as he somehow presses me closer against his skin. "You're the best thing that's ever happened to me..." he says. His hands travel lower until they've grabbed two hands full of my ass, giving a firm squeeze, followed by a hard slap. "And this ass is out of this world."

I breathe out a laugh against his neck, gently grazing my lips across his ear. "It's all yours," I whisper, which makes him shiver below me, a soft moan following. This earns me another squeeze and slap, to which I twitch in response, letting out my own moan of pleasure.

"Fuck," he breathes, "say that again."

I smile, because I love turning him on so much. It gives me the ultimate satisfaction to know how much he likes me. Shaky breathes blow against his ear, and I feel him twitch beneath me. "I said, this ass is all yours, Tartaglia."

"Fuck yes it is," he breathes. "All fucking mine. Only mine." He pulls away to look into my eyes before yanking me in for a hot, passionate kiss. Our tongues dance sensually around one another, noses switching as quiet moans fill the tent. I lay a hand on his chest, running my fingers over the toned muscle and teasing gently at his nipple. He moans with every touch, melting into me as I smile on his lips, cheeks warm from both his reactions and the sensation riling up inside of me.

I want him to fuck me. The both of us are beyond ready judging from the growth in our drawers. I pull away to do my final trick, knowing exactly how to make him devour me completely. My lips slowly travel the length of his neck, leaving soft kisses along the way, before I'm biting and sucking into his flesh like a blood thirsty vampire. I moan softly between slurps and nibbles, thumbing harder at his nipple.

His grip on me tightens, clawing at my flesh with hitching breaths. Before I know it, he's turned into a complete moaning mess. He cocks his head to the side to give me more room, leaning back a bit more, eyes closed and chest rising and falling in shivers against mine. His sounds are clouding my mind. I'm melting into him, my own moans mixing in with his. He's so sexy, just his cries alone turn me on so much.

Just as my hips start to buck against him, he can't take it anymore. He pulls away and pushes me off of him and onto the mattress, where I land on my back. He immediately reaches for the band of my drawers and practically yanks them off of me, as he does the same to his own, revealing that large cock that pops out in complete erection.

I lick my lips, smiling deviously as I know what he's about to do to me. And fuck, does it excite me. I want him to degrade me, throw me around and turn me into a wailing mess on this air mattress.

"Spread your fucking legs," Childe breathes out the words. I listen, trying not to smile so much. He grabs my hips and yanks me forward, lifting them into the air. I gasp, biting my lip again and feeling myself throb in anticipation. "Do you want my cock?" he says, reaching for it and lining it up with my entrance.

I moan at the feeling of the tip pressed against me. "Yes... yes, I want it."

"Where's your manners then? Beg for it."

"Please..." I moan, twitching at the tease. "Please fuck me, Tartaglia. Fuck me."

"Fuckk I love when you call me that..." Childe tries to make me wait, but he so clearly can't wait himself. He pushes himself into me, and I take him inch by inch, rolling my neck and arching my back in pleasure as his entire member is enveloped in my hole.

I lay there, panting already, before he starts pounding into me. My hands grip the sheet on the air mattress, hips bucking against his push. Pants and moans quietly fill the tent, trying our best to keep the noise level down but finding it difficult. Childe shows no mercy as he rams himself in and out, progressively getting faster, as my once polite bucks turn into disrespectful, desperate grinds. I throw an arm over his shoulder as the other clasps at my mouth to keep my sounds at bay, since I can get pretty loud.

"Fuck," Childe groans. "I can't handle your fucking noises, they're amazing. God, you're perfect. You're so fucking sexy. You like that, don't you? You love it when I praise you as I pound into this pretty little hole."

"Yes..." I whine, wrapping both arms around him now as I try to keep up with his pace. "Fuck yes!"

"Yeah? Mmm, I know baby," Childe says. "I know. Ughh, yeah. Yeah you like my cock slamming in and out of you like this, huh? You like being my pretty little fucking slut."

Childe pulls himself out of me, to which I gasp for air at the sudden motion. Before I know it, I'm being flipped onto my stomach with my face pushed into the pillow. "I wanna see that fat fucking ass," he says, raising my hips up and lining himself up again. I pant at the thought of him fucking me from behind. He wastes no time pushing himself in again. My eyes roll back against the pillow, using it to muffle the ungodly moan that leaves my lips. If anyone can hear us, it would be my fault.

"Fuckk," Childe breaths, and immediately picks right back up in speed, perhaps a bit faster this time. My ass slams back into him as I desperately try to muffle my cries. It seems Childe's starting to have trouble keeping quiet now as well. His moans turn into groans as he switches from fingers clawing into my hips, to giving my arse a hard slap I know is echoing through the trees right now. But I don't think either of us really care anymore.

I succumb completely to the sensation of absolute pleasure, mouth opened as I grip desperately to the sheets, body fully belonging to him.

"I'm...gonna...cum..." I moan, panting out as my ass crashes back roughly into him, wanting to feel every inch of his cock inside of me. "F-fuck, I'm... I'm cumming...!"

I cry out as the warm liquid soils the bed sheets, legs shaking beneath me as I'm drained of every ounce. I try my best to not just collapse to the mattress as I feel Childe slamming harder into me, panting quickly as he lets out the load I know he was holding in and fills me to the brim. He is good at keeping his groans as quiet as he can manage and still somehow sound absolutely sexy as hell.

When he finishes, I allow myself to finally collapse against the bed, definitely laying in my own cum, but right now, I don't care. Childe falls beside me, wrapping himself against me, and we both just lie there, shells of ourselves in a panting mess.
——————————————————
TO BE CONTINUED (please vote 💛)