Prolongue

**Prologue**

*Bianca's Perspective*

Well, well, well. Look who decided to pick up a book and join us on this literary adventure. I'm Bianca, the sassy one who's not afraid to call it like it is.

*Brie's Perspective*

And I'm Brie, the twin who spends half her time trying to keep Bianca's snark in check. Not that it ever works, but hey, at least I try.

*Bianca's Perspective*

So, you're probably wondering what you've stumbled upon, huh? Good ol' "Stuck with You." But before we dive in, let's make one thing clear-this ain't your typical mushy-gushy love story.

*Brie's Perspective*

Yeah, we're not here for the fairytales and lovey-dovey stuff. Our parents, Gabi and Ben, well, they're anything but traditional. And trust me, we've seen it all.

*Bianca's Perspective*

But hold up, Brie. Before we go any further, I've got to say this. If you're expecting a cliché, predictable plotline, you might as well close the book now.

*Brie's Perspective*

Bianca, you're scaring them away. Okay, listen up, dear reader. Our parents' story is... let's just say it's unique. And we're here to give you a glimpse into their whirlwind of a romance.

*Bianca's Perspective*

Right, right. So here's the thing. We were about to spill the tea on how our parents' lives got tangled up, but of course, someone had to show up and ruin our fun.

*Gabi (Walking in)*

Oh, I'm sorry to interrupt your little intro, my lovely children. But let's not forget who's telling this story.

*Brie's Perspective*

And there she is, our wonderful and all-knowing mother, Gabi. The one who's about to give you the real scoop on how it all went down.

*Gabi*

You got it, kiddos. Now, step aside and let the pro take over.

*Bianca's Perspective*

Ugh, fine. But just know, dear reader, if our mom tries to make herself sound all perfect and romantic, take it with a grain of salt. Reality was a bit messier.

*Gabi*

Alright, alright. Let's dive in, shall we? Get ready for a story that's not just about love, but about navigating life's unexpected turns. It all started with a certain lighting designer named Ben...

*Brie's Perspective*

And their paths collided in a way that was anything but ordinary. So, buckle up, folks, because it's gonna be a wild ride.

*Bianca's Perspective*

Yeah, yeah. And if our mom gets too carried away with the mushy stuff, just remember, we're here to keep it real. Let's get this show on the road!