The vows

Gabi's Vows:

"Ben, from the moment we met, you've been a force in my life that I never saw coming. You've shown me what it means to love and be loved unconditionally. Today, I stand before you, my heart overflowing with gratitude and happiness.

I promise to support you in all your dreams and endeavors, to stand by your side in good times and bad. I promise to be your rock, your confidante, and your biggest cheerleader. I promise to cherish the moments we share, to always communicate openly, and to never take our love for granted.

I vow to be the best partner I can be-to lift you up, to encourage you, and to hold your hand through every challenge. With you, I am my best self, and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us. Ben, I am honored to be your wife and to spend the rest of my life with you."

Ben's Vows:

"Gabi, from the moment you walked into my life, everything changed. You've brought a light and a warmth to my world that I never knew was missing. Today, as I stand here in front of our loved ones, I am overwhelmed with gratitude and love for you.

I promise to stand by you, to support you in your dreams and endeavors, and to cherish every moment we share. I promise to be your partner in every sense of the word-to laugh with you, to cry with you, and to always have your back. I promise to remind you every day of how truly loved you are.

I vow to be patient and understanding, to communicate openly and honestly, and to always strive to be the man you deserve. With you, I've found my home and my heart's greatest desire. I can't wait to take this journey with you, hand in hand, and to build a life full of love, adventure, and endless joy. Gabi, I am honored to be your husband and to spend forever with you."