Another Note

We got to the bleachers and sat at our planned spot. At first it was a bit awkward since we didn't know what to say. "Wanna see my sketch book?" Y/N asked with a hint of excitment in their eyes. "Sure" I was honestly curious. I've never actually seen their drawings, but they're always drawing something or listening to music (sometimes both).

They took the sketchbook out of their bag and carefully handed it to me. I got a bit nervous. Should I be careful aswell? I opened the sketchbook. I was honestly amazed with their art skills. Each drawing was better than the last one. "This is some good shit" I said with a smile while I admired the artwork. "Uhm, thanks.." they scratched the back of their neck. They didn't seem impressed or proud of their work at all. I continued to flip through the pages. Portraits and random characters stared at me. When I got to a perticular page, they tensed up. I looked up at them with a confused look. They were looking away from me, sort of embarrased. I was so confused, until I flipped the page and understood why. They drew a picture of me. I couldn't stop the smile forming on my lips. They drew me pretty well. They also added some quotes and things which I said at some point. I was smiling like an idiot at this point. I could see that they were embarrased, so I didn't say anything. I just simply continued to flip through the pages until there was no more drawings.

I handed the sketchbook back to them. A huge smile plastered on my face. Y/N smiled softly, still a bit embarrased. We continued chatting until the end of the class (mostly shit-talking about Moose and the teachers). The end of free period came quicker than I thought it would. We had one more class to attend which I was dreading. We parted ways in the hallway. Them going straight to our next class, me going to my locker. "Ugh, Mr. Rogers is gonna be the death of me one day" I heard the whiny voice of my friend next to me. "Tell me about it. Also, where have you been the whole day?" I asked Brock who was now leaning his head on a locker, he had a weird ass expression on his face. I couldn't figure it out. It was like a mix of all sorts of emotions. "I was in class dumbass. Where else would I be? We can't ditch anymore, remember?" I simply rolled my eyes at him. "What do you have next?" "fucking math. Ughh I'm gonna kill myselfff" he ran his hands down his face while he whined. "Heh, loser. I've got history. See ya later" and with that I walked to my last class of the day.

The class seemed to drag out forever. God, it was sooo boringgg. Thankfully, I was saved by the bell. I quickly gathered my stuff, not wanting to spend another minute in this shithole.
Ah, free at last.

The rest of the day went by as usual. U had lunch with my mom, I played pinball until the store closed, I went home and fell asleep. I haven't had one of those dreams in a while. Let it stay that way.

*BEEP BEEP*
I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I just wanted to go back to sleep. "Ugh, SHUT UP" I smacked the alarm clock turning it off in the process. I got up and got ready for school. It was Friday. Fucking finally. Once I got there I went to put my stuff in the locker. Smashing the code in I opened the door, only for a piece of paper to fall out of it. What? Oh! The other note completely slipped my mind. I picked it up and read it.

I really like your smile. :)
-<3

Huh, so it's not a mistake? I took the other note out of my pocket and compared them. The handwriting was the same. This was from the same person. What the hell is going on?