Chapter one: The day my destiny was determined

The goddess of fate Atropos had always wondered what her own destiny would be until she met a god who changed her life forever. On her path to self-discovery, she will learn about a new kind of love and her destiny will learn about a new kind of love and her destiny will finally come true....

                                                                            ꧁ ❃ ❃ ꧂ 

Some words from the author:

I am a really big fan of ˋRecord of Ragnarok'. That's why I wanted to dedicate a fanfic to this manga. I hope you all enjoy reading it. I had a lot of fun writing it. 楽しんで下さい。Please enjoy! ^^

General information!

This fanfic is based on the manga 終末のワルキューレ (Record of Ragnarok). I do not own the manga or the characters in it. I only own the story and the self-created characters and their personalities, that are based on greek mythology.

It tells of a love story between a character that does exist in Greek mythology, (but its personification as well as interpretation are from me) and a character from the mentioned manga. There are also other characters known from the manga, as well as some that I took from Greek mythology and added my own interpretation. Since the fanfic contains spoilers and in the middle of the story it also contains events from the manga, I recommend to read this fanfic only , if you have read at least the English version of the manga, since the anime is not yet ready and the German manga (in case of German readers) probably not either (I read the manga only in English and Japanese. That's why I don't know...) ^_^

English is not my mother language, so please don't judge me if there are any kind of mistakes. I like to write it like a novel, so please don't judge my writing style. I will not change it.

Besides, there will also be violence and sexual intercourses/sexual stuff later in this fanfic, so hentai (adult) stuff. Please don't read this fanfic if you don't like this kind of stories (or of course, if you are not an adult). But I will not write explicitly about gender parts. The sexual scenes are rather implied and paraphrased.

There will be several chapters. I will try to upload at least one chapter every week. 

                                                                        ꧁ ❃ ❃ ꧂ 

                                                 The day my destiny was determined

Atropos looked at the twinkling stars in the sky as she listened to the silence of the night. She stood on the balcony, with her arms propped up on the railing, thinking about tomorrow's celebration, which she would attend. Whether she wanted to or not didn't matter: she had to attend this celebration because tomorrow was the day she and her two sisters, Klotho and Lachesis, would be officially crowned Goddesses of Fate. On this day, the destiny of Atropos, as the eldest of the three sisters, will be transferred by their mother, who until then had assumed the duties of a goddess of destiny. The duties of a goddess of destiny were nothing new for Atropos, because she and her sisters had been prepared for it by their mother all their lives. She had never thought about whether she was up to the tasks or questioned her mother's decisions in all those centuries.

It would have been pointless and a waste of time anyway. Atropos smiled slightly at this thought.

As her thoughts drifted back to tomorrow, she suddenly became nervous.

What if something goes wrong tomorrow or I'm not up to it? What if I embarrass myself and disappoint my mother and sisters? Atropos' head ached with all these questions running through her mind.