Chapter seven: Wedding preparations

꧁ ❃ ❃ ꧂ ꧁ ❃ ❃ ꧂ ꧁ ❃ ❃ ꧂ ꧁ ❃ ❃ ꧂ ꧁ ❃ ❃ ꧂ ꧁ ❃ ❃ ꧂

I carried out a lie, hopefully, that everyone believed it.....

How foolish it was of me to believe that!

꧁ ❃ ❃ ꧂ ꧁ ❃ ❃ ꧂ ꧁ ❃ ❃ ꧂ ꧁ ❃ ❃ ꧂ ꧁ ❃ ❃ ꧂ ꧁ ❃ ❃ ꧂

Atropos had been living in Helheim for half a year now. She had already become accustomed to life here and did not regret being here for a single day. The situation after the Gigantomachy had long since calmed down, but everyone remained alert because Gaia, the Earth Goddess who had led the uprising at that time. Gaia had managed to escape and had since disappeared without a trace.

Atropos tried not to concern herself with it any further, as she had enough work of her own. Besides her daily duties as the Goddess of Fate, she also had to take care of the wedding preparations, since the wedding was to take place in six months. In addition, she had to spend some time and energy every day to learn about her future duties as Queen of Helheim.

Hades taught her everything she needed to know and when he sometimes didn't have time to teach her anything because he was always quite busy himself, she researched in books and asked him the necessary questions as soon as he came back in the evening; as long as he wasn't too exhausted himself.

"You already know everything necessary that is important. You've learned a lot in these six months, my Beautiful. I expected nothing less from you. " Hades kissed her on the forehead and smiled, for he could not have been prouder. She proved to him in every way that she was the perfect wife for him.

꧁ ❃ ❃ ꧂ ꧁ ❃ ❃ ꧂ ꧁ ❃ ❃ ꧂

During dinner, they talked about the wedding. "It will be in six months," she said, taking a sip of wine. Hades smiled. "Are you nervous?" Atropos shook his head. "No, I'm really looking forward to it! And you?" Hades raised his wine glass and looked her in the eye. "Absolutely not. I can't wait to marry you." Atropos laughed.

"Mother has already picked out a dress for me. She has a very good fashion sense. The dress I wore to my ceremony back then, was her recommendation." Hades looked surprised. "Really? I remember that dress. At that time I was so overwhelmed by your beauty that I had no choice but to approach you. The dress looked great on you. Since then, I feel that you are getting more beautiful every day."

Atropos blushed and laughed. They both toasted to their future and took a sip of wine. After dinner, they sat down in the garden that Hades had built for her and listened to the sound of the waterfall. Hades put his arm around her shoulders and kissed her on the cheek. Atropos closed her eyes and enjoyed his kiss and touch. They both lay down with their backs on the grass and looked at the sky that Hades had constructed on the ceiling so that Atropos could enjoy the stars at night.

He turned to her and embraced her while kissing her at the same time. Atropos placed her hands on his chest and returned the kiss. He caressed her thigh and pulled her dress up a little. Atropos stopped for a brief moment. "Here? Wouldn't you rather go to the bedroom?",she asked in surprise. Hades shook his head slightly and whispered, "The moment is perfect right now and the view is beautiful, don't you think?" He lay over her, buried his face in her neck and continued kissing her. Atropos smiled. "If you don't mind, I don't mind either, my darling." They kissed tenderly and exchanged touches under the beautiful night sky.

꧁ ❃ ❃ ꧂ ꧁ ❃ ❃ ꧂ ꧁ ❃ ❃ ꧂

The next day Atropos was also very busy with the wedding preparations and her obligations. Since she had the feeling that she could no longer handle all the preparations alone, she decided to travel to Valhalla the next day for a few days to ask her mother and her sisters for support. In the evening, therefore, she spoke to Hades about it.