Ch.7

Shinazugawa Pov
I was back at my estate cleaning my katana, when Kochos crow came.

"CAW CAW KOCHO SHINOBU WANTS YOU AT HER ESTATE CAW CAW"
Why the hell did Kocho want me at her damn estate?! The only reason I've been there lately was cause of Tomioka. I gasped aloud realizing. "Tomioka!" I yelled out while running to the butterfly mansion.

Once I finally arrived the butterfly girls brought me to Tomioka. I looked inside the room, looking for Tomioka. When I finally found him I ran over. "Tomioka!" I looked at the unconscious Tomioka, who had his long hair out.

He looked...perfect. His hair framing his face perfectly, his soft skin.

"Ara ara~ Shinazugawa, admiring Tomioka?" My thoughts were interrupted by a certain bug, I looked over at the door to see Kocho with a food tray. She walked over to me and placed the food tray on the night stand.

Trying to ignore what Kocho said, I changed the subject. "What the hell happened to him!" Kocho sighed, "Alot, mostly stress. He's going to be here for awhile, at least till his health gets better"

His health? I looked over at Tomioka who seemed fine, then remembered what had happened at the cliff. Mental health.

I sighed, I didn't want Tomioka to have to stay at the butterfly mansion but he needed it. "Is there any other way?" "Ara-" "It would be boring for Tomioka to have to stay here with you" I interrupted Kocho before she had any chance to tease me.

"Well, Tomioka could stay at your estate" How the hell would that help him! "That's not going to help him" " It will." Kocho looked at Tomioka with a saddened expression. I was surprised by her expression, I've only ever seen her fake smile.

She looked at Tomiokas wrists, "Shinazugawa can you please exit the room, so I can examine Tomioka" I hesitated but complied.

Kocho Pov
Shinazugawa doesn't know about Tomiokas cutting problem, I don't how he'd react if he found out. Tomioka said he would stop, I should have known that was a lie.

I gently grabbed Tomiokas arm and pulled his sleeve up, sure enough there were about 40 cuts old and new. Some small scars, I looked at the newest ones, about a few days old? I glazed my finger over the cuts.

They looked pretty deep, almost reopening at my touch. I got some bandages and wrapped up Tomiokas arm, when I grabbed his other arm I realized there where a lot more cuts. His left arm was alot more cut up, about 10 small but visible scars.

I quickly bandaged his arm up, I looked at his bandaged arms then my eyes darted towards his legs (not his thighs, just above his ankles) I pulled his leg sleeve up a bit, and felt a wave of relief wash over me.

I had thought Tomioka cut his legs too, Tomioka really worries me sometimes. I pulled a blanket over Tomioka and left the room, I looked into the hallway for Shinazugawa but couldn't find him.

I guess he left already, I closed the door and went to my office. I sat down in my chair and sighed, did I make the right decision? Letting Tomioka stay with Shinazugawa? Not telling the master about his problems?

*knock knock*
I looked over at my door, "Come in!" Aoi walked in with some water. "Here, I haven't seen you drink anything today." Aoi handed me the cup of water, I had a genuine smile on my face.

"Thank you Aoi." I took a sip of the water, my eyes darted towards Aoi. "Is there anything else?" "Shinazugawa seems worried about Tomioka! It's unusual right? Did you get them closer?" I chuckled at Aoi words, nodding I said "They just needed some help, if Shinazugawa wasn't so blind they could've been friends sooner" Aoi laughed a bit at this. "Yup" Aoi left the room, closing the door behind her.

Tomioka Pov
I woke up in the butterfly mansion, I couldn't remember what had happened. I looked around, then noticed the bandages on my arms. Crap!

Who brought me here? How did I get here? What happened? Does more people know about my cuts? I was drowning in my thoughts, when I heard the door open. I snapped my head towards the door to see kocho, she had a food tray with some bread and soup.

"Kocho?" I said, slightly confused. "Ah, Tomioka you're awake." I glanced towards my bandaged arms, then back at Kocho. "Oh? Don't worry Tomioka, nobody knows."

I felt relieved, I was about to say something, but instead got bread shoved into my mouth. "Kocho!?" I managed to muffle out. "You need to eat Tomioka, I know you haven't been eating."

I looked at Kocho, who was still stuffing the bread into mouth. I pulled Kochos arms away, and took the (now mushed) bread out of my mouth. "You didn't have to shove in my mouth" I glared at Kocho, who had a few veins popping out. "Yes I did"

I didn't reply, seeing Kocho was already angry. Kocho took the soup from the tray, and handed it to me, taking the bread out of my hand. "Eat." Was all she said before leaving the room.