Ch.19

Giyuu Pov
I woke up to the bright, blinding sun. Groaning I turned to my side, burying my face into a pillow. I stayed like that for a few minutes, before I eventually got up.

I walked into the kitchen, to see Sanemi cooking? He cooks? This was a very interesting sight to see, he was humming something. "Sanemi?" I asked, walking closer to him.

He jumped a bit, surprised by my presence. "O-oh Giyuu, you're up." He said, he looked me up and down, and smiled a bit. "Your hairs a mess" He jokingly said, I smiled softly. "Yeah...it does that" I said while brushing my hair with my fingers.

Sanemi laughed, he stepped closer to me, and ran his fingers through my hair, it didn't go far. "I should probably brush it." I said, Sanemi stepped back and continued cooking, he hummed a slight 'yea.'

I walked towards the room I was staying in, I opened the door and got my hair brush. I brushed through my tangled hair, it took a bit, but I finally got it done. I put my hair in a low ponytail, and left my room.

Sanemi was still in the kitchen, but I think he finished cooking? I walked towards Sanemi, and tapped him on the shoulder. He looked back at me. "Oh hey Giyuu" He said.

"What are you doing?" I asked, he had some food on the counter, and a damp rag in his hand. "Cleaning." He said, he looked at me, his eyes darting around my face.

3rd Person Pov
Sanemi was standing there, admiring Giyuu, his perfectness.

Sanemi eventually came to his senses, and continued cleaning, blushing a bit. "Do you want help?" Giyuu asked. "Oh...if you want you could clean the dishes..." Sanemi said, unsure of how to respond.

Giyuu nodded, and walked over to the sink, he grabbed a plate and cleaned it, pretty well too. They continued cleaning for another 15 minutes, beginning sitting down to eat the food Sanemi made.

They sat mostly in silence, only a few sentences being exchanged.

They where both battling their feelings, the ever so strong feelings that gave them joy. Feelings they never want to rid of, if only they weren't afraid to hurt.

After they ate, Sanemi went to Kanrojis place, possibly for help? Giyuu on the other hand, was sleeping away his feelings.

Sanemi went to the love pillars esate, who knew about his love life.

He knocked on her door, nervously waiting. The door opened, with a pink haired girl. "Shinazugawa! How nice to see you here!" She loudly said, her smile widening at the thought of why he was there.

"Tomioka?" She asked, completely forgetting to finish her sentence, as she was filled with joy. "W-what..?"Sanemi frantically looked around for Giyuu. Sanemi glared at Kanroji once he realized Giyuu wasn't there.

Kanroji giggled a bit, and moved to the side of her door, gesturing Sanemi to come in. Sanemi slowly walked in the estate, looking around at the well decorated house. "So, is Tomioka the reason your here?" Kanroji excitedly asked.

"Maybe...he's kinda dense, so..." "You need my help!?" Kanroji practically yelled, her expression filled with joy.

A/N
I have so much homework bro- 😭