Ch.24

Sanemi Povp
As I was walking towards the bathroom to take a quick shower, I realized I forgot a towel. Well, there should be some extra ones in the bathroom. I opened the bathroom door, it was old but clean, maybe a little messy.

Closing the door behind me, I looked around and saw no towels, sighing, I completely gave up. I sat on the cold tiled floor, closing my eyes, I thought of all the things that has happened over the past months.

I'm not sure on how long I stayed there, but I'm guessing 3 minutes?

I should get up

I got up and opened the door, I was met with a slight scent of blood? It was coming from Giyuus room! I quickly ran to his room and burst open his door, there was blood on his wrists, blood on the floor, on a razor. I know what he did, I couldn't deny it no matter how much I wanted to.

"Giyuu!" I desperately yelled, running over to Giyuu I carefully grabbed his wrists. He had tears piling up in his eyes. "Giyuu..." I quietly said, my voice shaky. "Is...this my f-fault...?" I said. I was scared, why did he do this..? The old scars tells me exactly what I was hoping not to be true.

Giyuu broke down.

"I'm sorry! So...so...sorry!" Giyuu was apologizing repeatedly, only repeating the words 'I'm sorry...sorry.' He broke, his emotions showed...he had been worn down.

I pulled Giyuu into a tight hug, burying his head in my shoulder. I ran my fingers through his hair, while rubbing circles on his back, I didn't know why Giyuu did this to himself, but I know that right now he needs comfort.

I didn't say anything knowing that he wouldn't respond, but I had a million questions running through my head.

Was this my fault...? How long has he been doing this? How did I not notice..?

Giyuus sobs could be heard through the whole estate, his bleeding wrists were getting blood on everything. How deep are the cuts? We stayed there for a while, Giyuus sobbing was getting less and less.

He fell asleep, when I realized he was sleeping I laid him down on his bed. I stared at him, I don't know if I was sad or angry at him for doing this. My fists curled into a tight ball, I could feel the tears threatening to up.

I wasn't really thinking straight, I was clouded with so many different emotions, anger, sadness, frustration. Why....would he do this? I glanced at arms and realized I didn't bandaged it.

I looked around for any, grabbing the first bandages, I cautiously wrapped his wrists up, careful to not wake him.

Without any thought, I laid in the bed, wrapping my arms around Giyuu, and holding him close, stroking his hair. I hummed while slowly falling asleep, holding Giyuu.

Giyuu Pov
I woke up a couple hours later, but I also woke up in Sanemis arms! He had his arms wrapped around my waist, with his head leaning on me, I don't remember falling asleep. Then all my memories of the night before came.

I quickly looked to my wrists, to see they were bandaged? Did sanemi wrap them? He wasn't supposed to know about this...I looked to Sanemi, his usal stiff and angered font was gone.

He looked relaxed and peaceful, I closed my eyes hoping to fall asleep, dreading what Sanemi would say when he wakes. I couldn't fall asleep at all, my mind was filled with to much.

Sighing, I laid there with my eyes closed, holding Sanemis arm. I'll just close my eyes and pretend to sleep when Sanemi wakes. Was what I kept telling myself.

I think we stayed there for an hour before Sanemi woke up, I was still pretending to be asleep. Sanemi sat up in the bed, rubbing his eyes, he looked around. He didn't say anything, but I could tell he was thinking about what happened.

I don't really want to wake up.

But for my selfish reasons, I know Sanemi is trying and wants to help, but I don't want help...maybe. I could hear Sanemi moving around, then I felt a hand on my shoulder.      "...sorry Giyuu..." Was all I heard before the door opened and closed.

I got up immediately, and opened the door and quickly ran to Sanemi. He looked shocked at my sudden appearance, but quickly hid it. "Giyuu-" Was all he said before I tightly wrapped my arms around him.

"Giyuu..?" He quietly said. "I'm sorry if I caused any problems" I mumbled out. "What..? Giyuu you never were a problem.." His voice sounded sweet and soft. "Sanemi...I rely on you alot...but.." I stopped talking, should I continue?

I let go of Sanemi and took a step back, not making eye contact. "Sanemi...I.." I couldn't get the rest of my words out, but Sanemi said them. "Giyuu, I think I...love you...I know I love you..." His voice was shaky.

"W-what...?" I asked, not believing what he said. "I love you Giyuu" I was definitely shocked, but I didn't believe him...what if he's joking...?

"D-do...you actually..?" I asked. "Yes...Giyuu..." Sanemi saw that Giyuu didn't believe him.       "I...don't believe you..." I said, having tears threatening to spill. "Then try..." Was all he said before he brought me into a kiss. I was shocked, but happy?

He pulled back after a few seconds. "Believe me" He said with a light warming smile. "I...believe you.." I mumbled quietly, looking to the ground, I felt a little embarrassed. Sanemi pulled me into another kiss this one lasting longer than the other one.

Crap ending <3