Ch.10

Shinazugawa Pov
I took a deep breath and walked in.

His door was creaking, and had a few dents in it. I looked around at his estate, it didn't have any furniture except for a small table and some chairs. I closed the door and took a few steps forward, the floor was dusty.

Even the walls smelled empty! How do you even do that?

I walked into the kitchen and was greeted with a slight smell of blood, not enough to have been noticeable to any normal person. I brushed the it off, thinking he just cut himself while cooking or maybe from a demon.

I looked inside his cabinets...empty.
I looked inside his drawers...empty.
I looked inside his fridge...empty.

Everything was empty, he had nothing in here. Did he even eat? Does he eat?

I sighed and left the kitchen, I went to his bedroom next. I wasn't shocked when it was almost completely empty. I looked around and saw bandages?

I walked over to them and grabbed it, it was almost finished. Why would he need a full roll of bandages? Why was it almost finished? Does he not go to Kocho?

3rd Person Pov
Shinazugawa thought Tomioka used the bandages for when he gets injured from demons, Oh how he was so wrong...

Shinazugawa put the bandages back and looked inside all the drawers in Tomiokas room, the first 2 where empty, the 3rd one actually had some stuff inside it. Two photos, and a bow.

'A photo?' Shinazugawa thought, he looked closer at the photo and realized that was Tomioka!

'Tomioka and...a girl? Who is she? They look alike, siblings maybe?' Shinazugawa assumed they where siblings. 'Tomioka- he's smiling! So I was right, Tomioka was able to smile, but what happened?'

(The photo)

Shinazugawa put the photo down and looked in the drawer, he grabbed a light pink bow

Shinazugawa put the photo down and looked in the drawer, he grabbed a light pink bow. 'A bow?' Shinazugawa looked at the picture he just put down, it was the same bow!

'This is the bow in the photo! Was it hers? What happened to her?' Shinazugawa looked at the girls clothing. 'That color...it looks like the left side of Tomiokas haori, oh... did she die?" Shinazugawa suddenly felt a deep pity for Tomioka.

He carefully put the bow down, seeing as it was important to Tomioka. He looked at the other photo in the drawer, Tomioka was in the photo with a peach hair color boy. Shinazugawa grabbed the photo and stared at the 13 year old Tomioka.

'Tomiokas smile is pretty' Thought Shinazugawa, he looked at Tomiokas clothing

'Tomiokas smile is pretty' Thought Shinazugawa, he looked at Tomiokas clothing. 'Thats what the girl wore in the other photo! Wait...that boys haori has the same pattern as the one on Tomiokas.' Shinazugawa put the pieces together.

'Two people close to Tomioka are dead, is this why he distants himself? Did their death make Tomioka the way he is now? No, that can't be the full story. I need to find out more.'

Shinazugawa put the photo down and stood up, he looked at the drawer one more time before closing it. 'I'm going to find out the full story behind Tomioka Giyuu'

Shinazugawa left the water pillars estate, he headed towards his estate. Once he arrived Shinazugawa got a pen and paper, he sat down and started writing.

Tomioka Giyuu.
The mystery water pillar, 21 years old.
He knew a girl with beautiful long braided black hair, and a peach hair colored boy.
———————————• • • —————————

Shinazugawa wrote everything he knew about the water pillar, which really wasn't much. Shinazugawa wanted to use all the information he currently has to find out where Tomiokas hometown was.

But Shinazugawa didn't have enough information to know where his hometown was, so he was forced to do what he was hoping to not have to do.

Shinazugawa wrote a quick letter to Oyakata-sama, asking about Tomiokas hometown. After about an hour Shinazugawa now knew where Tomioka lived!

Satisfied Shinazugawa went to bed happily, he was planning on going to Tomiokas hometown the next morning.