Ch.18

Sanemi Pov
I was always a light sleeper, so when the finishing firework came, I woke up, pretty easily to. I looked at Giyuu, who was still sleeping, his face was more relaxed, and rested. The eyebags he had where only slightly visible now.

As much as it pained me to do, I shook Giyuu awake. "Hey...Giyuu...get up" I said while gently shaking him. His eye lids, slowly, opened. He move away from me, only cold air now surrounding me. "Hm...?" Giyuu hummed.

"We..." I got lost staring at Giyuu, his hair was messy, his eyes were still only half opened, his lips a bit parted. "Is something wrong..?" Giyuu tiredly asked. "What- oh, uh, no sorry, we should probably get back to Iguro and Kanroji though"

Giyuu nodded, and stood up, I looked around and saw at least 150 people, just where we were.

———————————• • •————————-
On the train

Sanemi Pov
Once we finally had found Iguro and Kanroji, we got on the train, me and Giyuu where sitting next to each other, while Iguro didn't want to be near him. Iguro sat pretty far-

I looked at Giyuu, who looked like he was falling asleep, I laughed a bit at this.

"Recharging your social battery?" I jokingly asked. Giyuu looked over at me, he slightly smiled, probably as best he could. "Yeah." He tiredly responded. I laughed again, looking at Giyuu. He really was a great guy...

I saw Giyuu had some blush on his pale face, his dark blue eyes shining in the light.

"Is it comfy? Laying your head on the window?" I jokingly asked, not really expecting a verbal answer. "Pretty bumpy" Giyuu said, I laughed a bit at his answer, I had a thought come up, I wasn't planning on saying it, but...

"Then..." I said while pulling Giyuu closer. "Just lay on me." I said, I say Giyuus ears go a bright red. "W-what?" "Yeah...if you want" I said.

Giyuu thought for a second before resting on me, I blushed a bit at the contact with Giyuu, his body heat radiating off him, it was oddly comforting.

————-——-————• • •—————————
At Sanemis Estate
Sanemi Pov
Giyuu is currently asleep in his bedroom, and I am currently sitting outside his door, making sure he doesn't get any nightmares. He gets then alot, but I have a feeling that it's more personal than scary.

Maybe his sister? I used to get dreams with my siblings, they called me a disappointment and other things. Could that be his dreams? His sister? Possibly, I sighed, before getting up. Then I heard slight sobs, I looked at Giyuus door, I quickly opened the door.

Giyuu was slightly shaking, he had tears on his cheeks. I went over to him and tried to comfort him, the same way I did all those other nights. I wrapped my hand around his, squeezing it ever so often.

His cryings got softer and softer, till there were no more. I wiped his tear stained face, his skin was soft, and damp. I smiled a bit, I wanted to help him more, but this was all I could do...

I sighed before getting up, I closed the door and went to my room. I laid on my bed, staring up at the ceiling, thinking about one specific person.

Giyuu Tomioka.

His crappy personality, his personality, which is comforting? In a way, it's refreshing, he stays silent, but still listens to you. You never notice he's there, he never makes noise. Is that why people didn't talk to him?

His cold expressionless personality, expressionless face, monotone voice, that was all him.

You can't really change that. But you learn to accept it, all his annoying traits, all his good traits.

I love you Giyuu Tomioka