Ch.21

3rd Person Pov
"Flowers!" Kanroji excitedly said, she decided that Shinazugawa would confess his love to Tomioka in 2 days. Currently, they where making Tomiokas favorite food, Kanroji heard it was one of the few things that made Tomioka smile.

"You should get flowers too you know." Kanroji sweetly said, she looked over her shoulder to see Shinazugawa already holding some. "Already did that." He said, his voice sounding softer than usal. "Kyaa! Your so prepared Shinazugawa!" She said, her hands clasped together.

Shinazugawa rolled his eyes and walked towards Kanroji. "It smells good, you're pretty good at cooking, I guess." "Mhm! Doesn't it look delicious!" "I hope Giyuu likes it."

"Of course he will Shinazugawa! Why wouldn't he?" Shinazugawa only shrugged, before looking at the flowers in his hand. "Is this to much?" He said, a bit unsure of the flowers. "Nope! It's perfect." Kanroji gave Shinazugawa a reassuring smile.

"Okay..." "You worry to much, you know? I know Tomioka loves you." Kanroji was trying to reassure Shinazugawa, it seemed to calm him a little bit. Shinazugawa sighed, setting the flowers down. "Hopefully." He said, leaning on the counter.

Kanroji giggled a bit, her contagious smile spreading, Shinazugawa couldn't help but smile with her.

A Day Later, Sanemi Pov
I woke up at...actually I never fell asleep, I couldn't sleep at all last night. I was internally freaking out, I was set on the confession, but that didn't stop me from panicking every minute.

I was dreading tomorrow, but I also had a little bit of excitement?

Confused and tired, I laid in bed for half an hour before getting up. Opening my door, I see a even more tired Giyuu coming out of his room. "Oh..hey." I said, Giyuu looked at me, then waved a bit.

Guess he's not in the mood to talk...

"Uhm...you hungry?" I ask, unsure of what to say. "Not really..." He mumbles. "When was the last time you ate?" I ask a bit concerned, we don't always eat dinner or lunch together, so I don't always know if Giyuu really ate.

"Not long ago." He quietly says. "How long is 'not long ago' for you?" I ask in a slightly joking tone, Giyuu only shrugs.

I guess that means it's been to long.

"Giyuu, you need to eat..." I say in a concerned tone, he nods his head slowly, I could see his  fists starting to curl up. Cautiously, I walk towards Giyuu, I put my hands over his.

Giyuu seems a bit surprised with my sudden actions.

"Come on...let's get you something to eat." I say, while slightly squeezing his hands to reassure him. I hold onto one of his hands now, and bring him to the dining table. "If you don't want to eat anything big I can make ohagi?"

"Oh...I actually bought you some ohagi yesterday..." Giyuu says, he was looking at the ground, embarrassed I guess? "O-oh you did? Well we just eat that then, if you want." Giyuu only nodds, but I could tell he wanted to say more, but couldn't get the words to.

"Okay, do you want to get the ohagi then? From where ever you put it..." I mumble that last part, but I'm pretty sure Giyuu heard it.

He nodds, before going to his room to grab the ohagi.

Why did he put it in his room? When did he even buy the ohagi? He said he bought it for me...was he thinking of me?

"Here" I heard a sweet yet monotonous voice say. "Oh thanks, let's eat it then?" I open the box and grab one of the ohagi, I hand it to Giyuu, smiling a little bit. He takes a small bite of the ohagi, only taking bites every other minute.

Even when I wanted Giyuu to eat more, I couldn't just shove food in his face...I think. I eat some of the ohagi too, making sure to leave some for Giyuu, hoping he'd eat it.

Once Giyuu had eventually finished two ohagi, I tried to hand him a 3rd one, but he declined it. Sighing, I ate the ohagi, I was glad he ate, but would have preferred if he would eat more.

"Giyuu..." Giyuu looks up at me, he hummed in response. "You...you really worry me sometimes you know?" "...sorry..." Giyuus voice had more emotion than...ever.

He sounded guilty and like he was almost crying?