Ch.17

Shinazugawa Pov
"Well, we can't just stay in an alley way forever, let's go somewhere else?" Giyuu nodded his head, his mouth was opened a little bit, with his eyes more wide open than usual.

I grabbed Giyuus hand again, and walked out the alleyway. "Sanemi..?" "Yeah?" "Why...do you keep holding my hand..?" "Well...you don't like crowds, right? So I thought it might calm you, if you don't like it I can stop" I said, a bit worried I was making him uncomfortable.

"N-no, it's fine..." I smiled, and continued walking, we reached a big, beautiful tree. It had a small bench underneath it, I brought Giyuu here, cause I knew it was calming, and there wasn't a lot of people here.

"Here, we can stay here, okay?" He only nodded, but I could tell he appreciated it. "The fireworks probably won't start for awhile so-" "It's fine" I was interrupted by Giyuu, usually I would have been mad, but Giyuu...

"Oh- yeah, okay if it's alright with you...heh.." I was unusually nervous, Giyuu really was my one weakness,wasn't he?

"Hm..? Did something happen?" I heard a sweet, yet monotonous voice. "Huh..? Oh, sorry I was just thinking about something" I guess I hadn't noticed how much I was smiling, I smiled once again. "Hey Giyuu you should sit." I patted a spot next to me.

Giyuu took small steps, he slowly sat down and looked towards the ground, his hands where clutching onto his pants. "Are you okay?" I asked, a bit concerned.

Giyuu quickly looked up, his hands loosening. "Yeah, sorry." "You don't have to apologize for everything you know?" I tried sounding as gentle as possible, I smiled lightly at Giyuu.

His lips were slightly parted, as his hands loosened up, looking more...relaxed?

"Oh...okay, sor-" Before he was able to finish, I put my hand over his mouth. His ears were a bright red, I felt my cheeks and ears warm up a bit too.

I slowly moved my hand away from his face, he had a more shocked expression, mostly in his eyes. His eyes were so full of emotion, the emotion his face couldn't express.

"Ah, sorry if I made you uncomfortable." I said, awkwardly. "It's fine" I smiled a bit, I looked to the ground, the area was getting darker. "The fireworks might start early, since it's pretty dark already." I said, trying to start a conversation.

"Yeah, maybe." I scooted closer to Giyuu, our shoulders barely touching, I looked up to Giyuu, who didn't seem to mind. His lips curved into a slight smile, a smile I made happen.

We sat in silence for some time, though, it was a comfortable silence.

"Oh, the fireworks are starting soon" I looked over to Giyuu, who was asleep. I laughed a bit at the sight of the 'mysterious cold' water pillar,  fully asleep, leaning on me.

I pulled him closer, his head now resting on my shoulder, my arm wrapped around his waist. I rested my head on his, and promptly fell asleep.

(I literally stayed at school till 6pm so, sorry this chapter is so short and came late 🥲
I also just found out my friend is moving away, so that's great-