Chapter Three

Finn's POV

"Till I Graduate...." She looked as nervous as I've ever seen her. What was I gonna say, no? I had to say yes, otherwise she'd stay at Santana's and turn all Lima Heights on my ass.

"Rachel, I would have to ask mom. But you know your always welcome here. Even if it is for two more years." I put my hand on her shoulder and she hugged me so hard I couldn't breathe.

"Thank you, Finn." She whispered. I could tell she was tired so I took her downstairs and laid her on the couch.

"Get some rest beautiful, your going to need it." I whispered in her ear and kissed her cheek. I wasn't lying when I said she was going to need rest. We're going to have to start planing her parents funeral when she wakes up. I felt so bad for her, looking down at her tear stained cheeks. I really wish I could do something to help her.

Rachel's POV

I woke up to the sound of crying, so I opened my eyes to see that handsome face of Finn's. Wait, did I just say handsome? Shake it off Berry.

"Finn?" I asked and he looked surprised that I was awake.

"Hey sleepy head." He smiled and got the hair out of my face.

"Hey." I smiled back, and then remembered everything that happened. I automatically frowned and started to cry a little, but, I pushed my feelings to the side and wanted to go see who was crying.

"Is it your mom or Kurt?" I said wiping my tears.

"Both." He laughed a little.

I got off his lap and walked into the kitchen to see another one of my best friends, Kurt, in the kitchen crying into Carole's shoulder, while she was crying herself.

"Hey guys." I said, interrupting their session.

"Rachel!" Kurt ran over to me and hugged me. He was sobbing and I felt so bad.

"It'll be okay, Kurt." I said comforting him, crying myself.

"Let me go talk to Carole." I whispered in his ear. He nodded and stepped away from me. I walked to Carole and before I could say anything she hugged me.

"Finn told me, your more than welcome to stay here." She told me as I hugged her tighter.

"Thank you, Carole. It means more than you can imagine." I let go of her and Finn came behind me and hugged me from behind.

"Let's plan a funeral." He said sadly.

We all walked over to the kitchen table and sat down, starting as soon as we all got situated.

"Guys I think we should do a complicated type urn for Shelby." Kurt said, bringing up ideas.

I decided I wanted urns for my parents instead of caskets. That way, no one would have to see the crippled bodies of them at a layout.

(A urn is a storage thing for ashes of a deceased loved one. Pictures above.)

"Yeah! Kurt that's a great idea. Let's have it purple with designs on it." I replied back.

"For Leroy, let's do a simple blue or purple one." Burt suggested.

"That's a great idea too." Finn said, looking through a flower magazine.

"So we have the urns, now we just need a church, programs, and flowers." I said sighing. Finn put his hands on my shoulders and smiled.

"Your not going through this alone." I just smiled back at him and continued to look through the magazines.

By the end of the day, I had everything picked out. I was going to have the funeral at the location that Miss Sylvester had her sisters at, I picked out the floral arrangements and I had the programs made. I was headed to the shower, but I fell going up the steps. I was so tired I couldn't really function. Finn came and got me off the steps.

"Do you want me to help you?" he said looking down at me. I nodded and he picked me up. He took me to the bathroom and waited outside the door as I showered.

When I finished and got dressed he came into the bathroom and picked me up and laid me on my bed. I'm sure he didn't like carrying me everywhere, but he hasn't complained.

"Goodnight Rach." He kissed my forehead and started to walk away.

"Finny?" I called after him.

"Yeah, Rach?" He asked.

"Will you stay with me?" I asked him poorly.

"Yeah." He came over to me and got in the bed with me. He wrapped his arms around me. "Always." He whispered as I drifted into a deep sleep.