Chapter Eighteen

NO ONES POV

"And do you, Mrs. Hudson, agree to renew your vows with Finn?" Rachel looked into Finn's eyes and smiled.

"Yes." She smiled back.

"And do you, Mr. Hudson, agree to renew..."

"Yes, yes, yes." Everybody laughed including Finn and Rachel.

"You may kiss your wife." Finn kissed Rachel with passion, the most passion she's ever felt. Everybody cheered and clapped as the re-married couple walked down the isle.

It's been ten years since Rachel and Finn saw you last. The last time you saw them was in Rachel's car, when she had a break down...

Flashback

After Rachel got done crying, she looked at Finn. She was about to thank him, for being such a great best friend, and comforting her in this time of need. She couldn't even get a word out before Finn started leaning in. She couldn't help herself. She leaned in too, and it was the best kiss she ever had.
~~~~~

Yep, that's what led to this moment. A lot has happened in their lives. They got married 8 years ago, and of course, the Hudson FAMILY. There's Paisley, which you know, she's thirteen. Finn adopted her when they got married so she would have the Hudson last name. Then, there's Preston at the age of seven,  and Amanda, who is currently four months away from making her debut. The kids are pretty spread out in age, but that's the way Rachel and Finn wanted it. They live in Lima, the place where everything happened in their lives. After Rachel gave birth to Preston, she gave up all roles as a Broadway actress and decided to go back to college and become a teacher. She teaches 12th grade English at McKinley, while Finn teaches 9th grade English. They teach along side each other in glee club, with the presence of more alumni occasionally. Quinn and Puck usually check in once a week, Quinn visits more often, but that's because she wants to spend time with Rachel, since they are sisters. All the rest of the alumni visit once in a few months, some more often than others. The glee club is doing great. Mr. Schue is coming in everyday now to help teach glee, since they are going to Nationals in a month. Everybody is really happy in life, everyone's got kids of their own, and a life. Years ago, they were all just lame losers from glee club, getting slushy facials.

Even though the characters told the story, I Always Knew Rachel and Finn would end up together.

And I'm sure you did too. ;)