Chapter Ten

Rachel's POV

Finn hasn't come to see me since that day in the hospital. I've been here two weeks! They needed to watch my stress and depression levels. Apparently they both were very high. I don't know what will happen for Finn and I in the future, but as of right now, he has nothing to do with me. I get to go home today. Whoever comes to get me today, I'm going to stay with them. I don't really want to put the burden on anyone, but I can't go back to Finn. Summer is now halfway over, and I've wasted it all worrying and stressing about things. It's time for a new me. A new Rachel. I wonder if Quinn would do it with me? I have the perfect idea of what I want. Quinn snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Hey there stranger!" She said smiling.

"Hey Q." I replied smiling.

"Ready to go home?" She sat down in one of the chairs in my hospital room.

"I don't really know where home is." I sighed and she grabbed my hand.

"My place. I talked to Finn, he said it would be best. My mother already has your bedroom ready." She smiled. "It's official, Rachel Berry is living with me!" She squealed. I just smiled. Finn thought it was best? I definitely need a change. My best friend is pushing me out of his life.

"So can I go home now?" I smiled after thinking for a while.

"Let's go babe." she laughed. I walked out of the hospital room with my pink suitcase dragging behind me. Quinn brought it too me when the doctors said I had to stay for 2 weeks. I hugged my doctor and thanked her for everything she's done for me. Quinn grabbed my suitcase and we continued to walk. The double doors opened and I saw the sun for the first time in 2 weeks. Quinn brung me to her white Camry. I hopped in to the car and couldn't stop thinking about Finn. Did he really not want me in the house anymore? I need to go see him.

"Q?" I turned my head towards her and I realized that we hadn't left the hospital parking lot yet, she was on her phone.

"Yes Ray?" She looked up at me.

"Can we stop at ho- Finn's house?"

"Just what I was doing. There's still some stuff of yours there." She smiled a sad smile at me, put the key in the ignition and we were off to my old 'home.'