Chapter Eleven

SKIP TO SCHOOL
RACHEL'S POV

Junior year and I've finally found myself. Sure, I may have changed my whole life, and appearance, but I'm happy now. I dyed my hair blue, got a tattoo, and got my nose pierced. I couldn't have done it without Quinn. She died her hair pink, got a tattoo, and also got her nose pierced. Over the summer, her mom Judy adopted me. She's my new guardian, and my last name is Fabray. Rachel Fabray. I like it so much more than Berry. It sounded like a stripper name. Mom, (JUDY) is perfectly fine with me and Quinn being skanks. She says it's great that we've finally found ourselves. I walked into the crowded hallways, Quinn's pinkie finger linked with mine. Everybody was staring at us but I didn't care. This is who I am now. It's who I've always wanted to be. Everybody starts whispering to the person that they're standing next to. Seriously? Just me and my sister, being ourselves. No need to stare. Quinn got her locker changed so that she's right next to me. I was really happy about that, because then I have an excuse to not talk to Finn. I may have changed, and I may still be telling Quinn that I don't miss Finn, but I do. He's been my best friend since I can remember. But ever since that day at his house, I can't look him in the eyes without wanting to cry.

FLASHBACK
July 9th
I walked up the creaky old stairs of the Hudson-Hummel house when I heard muffled sounds coming from Finn's room. I put my ear up to the door and heard a conversation.

"So, she never meant anything to you?" A girls voice said.

"She was and is a worthless piece of shit to me." Finn said.

"So, are you and Rachel still friends?" My heart broke at hearing him say that about me.

"Never were." I heard him say. I covered my mouth and ran away.

FLASHBACK END

"RACHEL!" I saw Quinn looking at me in disgust.

"What?" I snarled back.

"You know what to do when Finn comes over here, right?" She asked.

"Yes, Q." I said in an annoyed voice.

"Hey, new girl, scoot. I need to get to my loc-- Rachel?" Finn was shocked it was me when I turned around.

"What, Finnessa?" I gave him a look of disgust.

"What happened to you?" He eyed me up and down, shocked I went skank.

"You happened to me." I slammed my locker and grabbed Quinn's hand, walking away.

"That's not what you we're supposed to say!" Quinn said in a raspy voice.

"It's the truth though, isn't it?" I let go of her and walked to the bleachers for my smoke.

"Come on Rachel, you and Quinn can't break up the unholy trinity!" Santana screamed at me through the fence. I had my cigarette in my right hand and my sunglasses planted high above my eyes.

"People grow apart, deal with it." I walked away. I knew they we're going to ask me to come back to glee club. I don't even want to be in the same room as Lumps the Clown.