Chapter Nine

Rachel's POV

I was sitting on the couch when I heard loud thumps coming down the stairs. I turned to see a smoking hot Finn.

"Damn, for a gay guy you look pretty hot." I laughed he just smirked and sat down on the couch. I wasn't joking when I said he was hot, but he'll never know. Just then the door flung open and I turned to see Finn with a baby is his arms, and little Beth standing there looking at him. I walked up behind Beth and tapped her shoulder while Finn and his cousin Leslie were talking.

"Wacwy!" The little girl jumped into my arms and I just laughed.

"How are you my big girl?" I said laughing. Finn and Leslie stopped talking to admire me with Beth.

"Good!" She took her arms and reached for the sky. I used to do that when I was little. It was for my dreams of becoming a star and how big I was going to be. I just handed my move down to Beth.

"Rachel, your going to be a great mom someday." Leslie said smiling.

"Thank you, Les." I've gotten so close to Finn's family that we all have nicknames for each other.

"Finn, keep this girl in mind when your picking out women." She winked, waved bye to the kids, and walked away. I just laughed and Finn had a serious face on.

"Oh come on," I covered Beth's ears.

"GAY GUY, she was just joking." I said nudging him with my shoulder. He rolled his eyes, put baby Brooke in my free arm and went upstairs.

"Who wants to watch Big Hero 6?" I said in a weird voice, making Beth laugh.

"Me! Me!" Beth raised her hand like she was in school and I just laughed.

2 hours later, and I have both kids taking a nap, so I decided to go see Finn. He seemed upset when Leslie made that comment about me. I tippy toed upstairs in case he was sleeping, but he was on the phone.

"..... *laugher* I would never think of her that way..... and with that huge nose would could think of her that way?" I heard Finn laughing, and I automatically knew he was talking about me. My instincts took over, and I barged in the room. I already had tears streaming down my face.

"Rachel what happ-" I cut him off with a smack to the face.

"HOW DARE YOU SAY THOSE THINGS ABOUT ME? YOU KNOW HOW FRAGILE I AM RIGHT NOW, AND HOW FRAGILE I AM ABOUT THE NOSE JOKES!" I said sobbing. He looks shocked. I guess he's surprised that I smacked him, and surprised that I heard him.

"Rachel you know I didn't mean--"

"The kids are sleeping. I NEVER want to see you again!" I screamed.

"Have a nice life!" I had tears pouring. I grabbed my things that we're visible on Finn's bedroom floor. Finn had tears coming down his face. I was about to pick up my pink "Broadway" shirt off the ground when everything went black and I fell on to the cold wood floor....

"Mr. Hudson she'll be fine, she's just under a lot of stress!" I heard the doctors yelling at Finn in frustration.

"5" My throat was burning. I was able to say Finn's football number and he whipped his head around, and smiled.

"I thought you were, I didn't want that to be the last conversation we had, I, I, I'm sorry." He broke down crying.

"Finn stop!" I screamed and he looked a bit mad. I continued before he walked out.

"It's fine." I said.

All it'll ever be is fine.