Chapter Eight

Rachel's POV
8:34 am
"Rachel, wake up." I felt someone shaking me.

"Up!" I shot out of my bed and Carole laughed.

"I felt bad waking you up, but if I would have told Finn he would have forgotten." She laughed, so did I. I nodded, signaling for her to continue.

"So I was supposed to babysit my nieces baby today, but I got called into work.." She started but I cut her off.

"Beth?" I asked excited. Beth was the sweetest little girl I've ever met.

"Yes, and her little sister. Now she's coming in 2 hours, I've already baby-proofed the house, so get some more sleep, and then in like an hour start getting ready. Okay, darling?" Gosh, that was a lot of instructions.

"Okay." I said shoving my face back into my pillow. She laughed and came to kiss my forehead.

"Bye Baby." She whispered to me before leaving my room.

It really is nice to have Carole take over the role of my mother. I wish I could still have my own mother, but Carole is a great substitute.

9:56 am

I walked into Finn's room to see him peacefully sleeping. Too bad he had to wake up. I threw the freezing cold water at his face and started to run. I ran as fast as my little legs would take me, giggling at what he was saying.

"Damn it!" I heard him say and continued to laugh. I put the cup in the kitchen sink and started to run when I felt his strong arms around me.

"Do you think that was funny?" He turned me around to face him.

"Very." I giggled.

"Then you get payback." He quickly grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder. I was laughing until he slammed me on the couch, knowing what he was about to do. He started tickling me. I couldn't breathe between the laughing and the tickling.

"Finn!" I managed to say.

"What do you say?" He continued to tickle me.

"I'm sorry for throwing water on you!" but, he didn't stop.

"What else?" He was smirking.

"Finn is extremely good looking, and I wish Finn was my boyfriend!" He stopped and smirked at me. We always had to say that to one another.

"Beth is coming in 15 minutes, that's why I threw water on you asshole." I said.

"Beth?" he said excitedly, just like I did.

"Yeah, that's what I said." I rolled my eyes.

"I have to go get ready!" He said like a girl and ran upstairs, I decided to scream after him.

"I ALWAYS KNEW YOU WERE GAY!" I screamed.

"YOU KNOW IT." He yelled in a girly voice. I just laughed and sat by the door, waiting for Finn's cousin to get here with her girls.