Chapter Fourteen

Rachel's POV

I put my diamond earrings in and walked away from my vanity. Today was two events, my blind date and the glee club reunion. My blind date is basically the glee club reunion, so it's really only one thing happening. The mystery date must be from glee because I don't think someone else would come to a glee club reunion. I ran down to see Puck and Quinn waiting for me.

"Damn sis, you look amazing!" Quinn jumps up and down clapping her hands. I just laughed at her and walked out to my car. Puck and Quinn followed me and holding hands. Quinn and I have almost matching dresses on. The collar of mine goes to my neck and is built like t-shirt, and Quinn's is strapless.

"See you there!" I screamed, shutting my car door. I put the key in the ignition and started to think about my date again. It can't be Finn or Puck. Artie is with Kitty. But, I don't know about Sam or Mike. I really want to be happy, and I think having a man in my life is the key to my happiness. It's also a perfect way to get over that high school crush on Finn. He's moved on, I need too. I pulled up to McKinley and a big grin came onto my face. This is the place that made my dreams come true. I got out of my car and called my mom, just to make sure Paisley was doing okay and not causing her too much trouble. She said Pais was okay, so I started to walk into the building. Before I could get to the curb Puck stopped me.

"Your date is waiting for you outside the choir room." He smiled and walked in front of me. I picked up my dress and started walking faster. I'm really curious to know who my date is. I started to jog a little and I got to the choir room to see him staring at me. His hair looked better, he got it cut. And he's lost about 10 pounds.

"Hey Rachel." He said to me.

"Sam!" I smiled.

To Be Continued...