A sweet kiss

When she felt that Severus did not react for a while she was about to pull back, but Severus grabbed her, snaking his arms on her tiny waist and returned back her kiss. Tongues fighting for dominance, Hermione held back for air, and they looked at each other's eyes, both filled with longing and lust.

Severus grabbed the back of her head and kissed her again, apparated themselves to his bed and dropped Hermione on it, but she stood back up and Hermione hastily removed his cloak.

"Merlin save me from these buttons.", she said, and Severus chuckled and unbuttoned it all with a wandless magic, "Thank you.", Hermione said and returned her lips to his.

Severus pulled back and looked at her eyes intently, as if asking for Hermione's permission. Hermion noticed it herself and just kissed him again, and that is the only answer Severus needed to continue.

He can't lie to himself anymore that he's not attracted to Hermione the moment he opened his eyes and only saw her at St. Mungos.

Severus helped Hermione remove his clothes, but he stopped her when her hands is on her trousers, "Eager are we?", he jokingly asked Hermione.

Hermione groaned and Severus captured her lips again.

Severus untied both the ribbon strap on Hermione's shoulders and his fingers found the zipper on the back of her dress and rolled it down, Severus mouth was plastered on her neck, nipping and giving it small kisses. Severus let her dress fall to the ground and he pulled back to look at Hermione who is not wearing any bra but only her black lace knickers.

"Beautiful.", he said as he scanned her body from down up, he looked at Hermione again, grabbed her and kissed her hungrily. He grabbed Hermione's thighs and pulled her up, locking it on Severus' hips.

Severus groaned and laid her gently in bed.

Severus looked at Hermione again, "Please.", she whimpered. Severus turned to her neck, kissing and nibbling it gently, he grabbed Hermione's breast, and it made her groan from the sensation of his touch. Severus went back to her lips and slowly removed her knickers.

Severus rolled down to her things and rested in between them, Severus ran a finger to her core and as he heard Hermione's soft whimper, he hastily slammed his mouth to it and tasted her just how Hermione likes it, "Oh Severus, please don't stop!", she whimpered.

When he felt Hermione's breathing telling him she's c*mming, Severus quickly put a finger inside her and his tongue played with her clit.

"I'm—- I'm", Hermione can't even finish her sentence because of how good Severus made her feel at the moment.

"Severus!", she shouted as she released. Severus c*ck twitched upon hearing his name come out of Hermione's little mouth as she cum, and it made him crave for her more. Severus sat back and looked at her with half hooded eyes, he likes seeing Hermione vulnerable in his bed and hearing her little whimpers for him.

Severus stood up and removed his trousers and underwear.

Hermione looked at him and her eyes travelled from his chest until it rested on his c*ck. Hermione held out her arms, and Severus went to her and kissed her hungrily.

Severus positioned himself on Hermione's entrance and slowly enter her while looking intently at her face, her mouth slowly forming an 'o'.

"Severus", she gasped when she felt him fully inside her.

"Oh Hermione.", he moaned her name as he withdraws and enter her again, eyes closing feeling how good he felt inside her.

After a while of adjusting themselves, Severus found a rhythm and pounded at her greedily. Moans and grunts filled the room. Severus looked at Hermione intently, pleasure beginning to rise within him as he hears her moan his name, her hands travelling on his back and on his hair and her face that gives out the implications that she's enjoying this, doing it with him.

Severus felt himself c*mming soon and pounded her hard,

"Severus, I'm c*mming.", Hermione gasped

"Me too Hermione," he said with heavy breathing and his pace unchanged, "Release now.", he commanded.

Hermione released herself and Severus' c*m filled her insides.

Both panting, Severus' collapsed on Hermione but not totally crushing her. He heard her chuckle and he looked at her with wonder.

"That was amazing.", she confessed, blush creeping on her cheeks.

"You we're amazing Hermione.", he said, cupping her right cheek.

Severus removed himself to her and rolled on his back, beside Hermione.

"As much as I want to do it again, I think it's time for us to go to the Great Hall now.", she said.

Severus just looked at the ceiling and huffed in agreement with her. Hermione sat up and Severus looked at her, as she was about to stand up, Severus caught her arm and pulled her on top of him. They locked eyes and Hermione slowly leaned into him for a brief, sweet kiss.